Help on PEV!!!

donna1982
donna1982 Registered Posts: 18 New contributor 🐸
Hi,
This is my 3rd time doing this paper, Im still struggling on it. Is anyone having problems to?

Comments

• lala2009
    lala2009 Registered Posts: 95 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi Donna

It's my second time and I'm dreading tomorrow! But.. I have worked sooooo hard and done all that I can possibly do so I'm hoping for a good result this time :) What are you finding difficult in particular?
  • donna1982
    wel im sure you will do fine then. on section 1 the variances confuse me, i think im doing it right then i look at answers and its wrong then section 2 is when you have to revise the ratios. Im not very confident anymore, when u fail twice it knocks the confidence out of you. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!
    especially when your friends pass and you dont!! feel like crying, ha ha!
    x
  • lala2009
    lala2009 Registered Posts: 95 Regular contributor ⭐
    Awww I know how you feel, but don't let it knock you - if at first you don't succeed, try again! :) Just keep practising the past papers and I'm sure you will be fine. :)
  • renae
    renae Registered Posts: 76 Regular contributor ⭐
    Don't say that Donna...I started AAT in 1997!!!!! I've dropped out of the third yr SO MANY TIMES and then re started it's not funny!
    You are doing the right thing and just have to keep trying, hell I recon the papers I took in 97 must be comming back round soon!

Don't give up, we will do it this time x
  • donna1982
    thanks both of you, i feel abit better now! i thought i was on my own! i wouldnt mind ive passed pcr like 2 yrs ago, just got my dfs and pev both on 3rd time and pass in my coursework! just wanna get it done now.
    i was startin to feel like i was thick or something.
    i work with my parents as they own their own business and for when i carry on the business i wanted to further my career beginning to think its not worth the heartache of not passing.
    yeh i started my aat in 2002 feels like many moons ago
    x
Privacy Policy