Pev exam - monday 15th june - any tips??????

lala2009
lala2009 Registered Posts: 95 Regular contributor ⭐
Not feeling at all confident about this exam - any tips or advice would be much appreciated! :confused1:

Comments

• Karen L
    Karen L Registered Posts: 70 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi :001_smile: I'm doing the PEV as well. This is my second attempt but don't let that get to you. All I can say is, if you have the spent the time practising and revising, and worked through the past papers you know you can only do your best ... Hope it works out for you :001_smile:
  • lala2009
    Hi Karen

Thanks, good luck to you too! :) It's my second attempt too - let's hope this paper is easier than Jun 08!! Let me know how you get on :)
  • xxsarahxx
    xxsarahxx Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    The only adivce I can give is to read the full question. I usually get things wrong by not reading the whole question and missing important information.
  • lala2009
    Thanks Sarah, I usually slip up by not reading the question properly too - think I'll be making use of the full 3hrs and 15mins tomorrow! Good luck :)
  • donna1982
    donna1982 Registered Posts: 18 New contributor 🐸
    Hi all!
    This is my 3rd attempt and its driving me insane. As I dont deal with this kinda stuff in work its so hard to understand. Does anyone feel the same as its kinda getting me down now?
    x
  • heartsandstars
    heartsandstars Registered Posts: 76 Regular contributor ⭐
    Good Luck everyone!

I'm taking PEV tomorrow as well - think i going to need a nice bottle of wine afterwards!!
  • swampy1901
    swampy1901 Registered Posts: 50 Regular contributor ⭐
    I know how you feel Donna -I too am on my 3rd attempt. Here's hoping that it all falls into place this time. On exam 1 I failed both bits, on exam 2 failed the 1st bit and passed the 2nd - so this time hopefully will pass both bits!!

Good luck everyone for tomorrow.

Swampy
  • donna1982
    Hi Swampy,
    love ya name, ha!
    yeh its drivin me mad now, just got the pev and dfs to pass 3rd time then done as mu coursework is finished and ive passed pcr ages ago and done my simulations too. wat bout u?
    x
  • dobbieobby
    dobbieobby Registered Posts: 231 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    If only the exams werent 6 months apart, I wouldnt actually mind failing if you could re-sit them in say 2 weeks. My mate can and she's doing CIMA. It's not fair.
  • donna1982
    yes the 2 weeks apart sounds good to me too. ive been doing aat for years now cos it takes 6 months apart to resit, argh!!!!!!
  • swampy1901
    swampy1901 Registered Posts: 50 Regular contributor ⭐
    Just PEV and PTC (attempt number 2) to do -Plus Unit 10 to finish - then all done!! I'm sick of it now!!

Swampy
  • donna1982
    see swampy not far now! god tax, i decided against that, ha ha! way too hard for me! good luck thou xxx
Privacy Policy