Primble
Primble Registered Posts: 734 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
ahh thats better.
anyone else feling like that?

Comments

• flower
    flower Registered Posts: 160 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Mine too. The more I revise the worse I get.
  • Primble
    Options
    i actually cant remember anything. am so going to fail. all of them.
  • keane155
    keane155 Registered Posts: 404 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Feeling really nervous about the exam on Tuesday, I've revised a lot but dreading it incase section 1 doesn't balance. It must be really bad for all of you who have more than one exam this week though, I don't know how you find the time to revise it all!
  • flower
    flower Registered Posts: 160 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Yes Ihave 2 eams this week ECR and FRA was feeling more confident about ECR but after revision not sure now. Dont even want to think FRA until after the exam on Monday. Hopefully can then concentrate on FRA. Why cant they do them a week apart.
  • Primble
    Options
    i've got 3!
    i was worried about ecr and fra last year but somehow blagged it. i'm always the one that has to resit exams. you'll be ok
  • heartsandstars
    heartsandstars Registered Posts: 76 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    I've got 3 this week and I have got to the point where I couldnt care less! :(

keane 155 - don't worry about it not balancing, I was worried about that butr my tutors kept telling me "it doens't need to balance to prove you are competent" so as long as you are aware it needs to balance and then go through the correct steps to show what you would do in that case, then you should be fine.
  • CelticStar
    CelticStar Registered Posts: 142 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    I've got 3 this week and I have got to the point where I couldnt care less! :(

keane 155 - don't worry about it not balancing, I was worried about that butr my tutors kept telling me "it doens't need to balance to prove you are competent" so as long as you are aware it needs to balance and then go through the correct steps to show what you would do in that case, then you should be fine.

Why did your tutor mean by that heartsandstars? Did they mean you should show what you would do to investigate the error or did they mean you should open a suspense account?
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

sleepy time .............

good nights sleep then exam tmow !!!
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I would say that you should open a suspense account, errors happen and this will demonstrate that you know what to do when they occur. I would also say don't panic, spend a little time trying to track down the error - it will most lkely be something simple - but not so long as you impact on the rest of the paper - you can always come back if there's time (and there usually is). Having things that are supposed to balance or reconcile and don't would bug me for the rest of the paper and indeed beyond.

Me...DFS...Dateline: June 2007 about an hour in: OMG! My balance sheet doesn't balance, my cashflow statement doesn't reconcile, I cant remember any of the IASs they want defined, I'm doomed. OK I got time, I go back and see what can see.. Ten minutes later... "how could I have missed that in the b/s, now it works... and the same with the cashflow statement...woop, still don't know those IAS's but I can make up some old crap that'll be close enough... now on the to the ratios, I know how to do these...lah di dah". (From CJC's Guide to Exam Technique Vol: 1)
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

sleepy time .............

good nights sleep then exam tmow !!!

Sleep? You can get at least another hour's worth of revising in!

Only kidding. Good luck folks.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    sobs am tired and cant sleep
  • ema192
    ema192 Registered Posts: 107 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    well i am newly single as of saturday (my bf finished with me by tx!)
    I have my FRA exam on wed and so i have been doing lots of aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and some explicit ones which i maybe shouldnt post but!
    I feel quietly confident have done revision all weekend and jus think everyone just relax and be confident in yourself and it will all come together just fine.

Good luck everyone, break a leg an all that!! :001_smile:
  • Chris023
    Chris023 Registered Posts: 93 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    Been revising all weekend for PTC and PCR

at work at the moment & can't concentrate feel like I should be revising! wish I had enough holiday to book the week off. Oh well it is only a two day week for me, but I could have used that time as extra revision.

Multiple Aaaarghs from me :lol:
  • fatandforty
    fatandforty Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    ema192 wrote: ยป
    well i am newly single as of saturday (my bf finished with me by tx!)
    I have my FRA exam on wed and so i have been doing lots of aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and some explicit ones which i maybe shouldnt post but!
    I feel quietly confident have done revision all weekend and jus think everyone just relax and be confident in yourself and it will all come together just fine.

Good luck everyone, break a leg an all that!! :001_smile:

How brave of him to do it by text!! You did very well to concentrate on studying after that.

Good luck and sod him!
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    "Aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhh..."

You spelt it wrong; one too many g's I say...
  • marknotgeorge
    marknotgeorge Registered Posts: 158 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    I thing this song from the Beasties is apposite:

Listen all of y'all, it's a sabotage...
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    CJC wrote: ยป
    Sleep? You can get at least another hour's worth of revising in!

Only kidding. Good luck folks.

didnt need it cjc !!!!

time to study for thursday !!!
Privacy Policy