3rd time lucky I hope on PEV!!

donna1982
donna1982 Registered Posts: 18 New contributor 🐸
Anyone got any tips for the PEV tomorrow? Im still very confused on Section 1 and its my 3rd time.
x:mad:

Comments

• lork
    lork Registered Posts: 97 Regular contributor ⭐
    Read the question several times to make sure you are clear what information they are after. If necessary, highlight or underline data you think is important in the question as you are reading.
  • donna1982
    thanks!
    im gettin sick of doin it now, feel like givin up!
    :mad2:
  • Shab
    Shab Registered Posts: 54 Regular contributor ⭐
    Pev

hey Donna

i hope you will be fine in PEV but i need help in tips on PCR:confused1:
  • renae
    renae Registered Posts: 76 Regular contributor ⭐
    As long as the paper 2mro is identical to June 2008, then I will be fine....!
  • donna1982
    is that wat uve revised jus the june 08? ha ha

shab the pcr exam is alot easier than pev! it just carries on if i can remember. i passed it 2 yrs ago just struggling on pev and dfs! like everyone keeps saying keep doing the past papers!
    im completely lost with them all now
  • renae
    ive revised all the papers, but june 08 I seem to know so well I can complete the thing in 40mins.............recon I'm gona end up just writing those answers out 2mro by mistake......maybe they will give me marks for the amusement factor?!:001_smile:
  • donna1982
    ha ha how funny renae! is this ur 3rd time at doing pev? hve you passed dfs? i need to send my coursework in asap get it out the way!
    stressing now , argh!!!
  • renae
    be my first time at pev & dfs so not hopeful AT ALL!
    I've still got my health & safety project to do from year ONE, plus this other project, then my audit skills test b4 I can get ANY of my certificates! Because I have been doing this qualification for so many years I done my H&S already but it expires after 3yrs so have to do it again.
    Not busting a gut over any of that tot though, gona wait & see if I pass these first!
    AND I am 8 months pregnant with my 3rd baby.....recon I will have an hour to do the paper & 2 hours of toilet breaks..AHHHH
  • donna1982
    oh did u not even start technician level straight away after intermediate? im stressin cos its my 3rd time, beginning to think im stupid or something. just wanna give up now!
    congrats on baby no 3, im gettin married next yr in cyprus so dont want this draggin me down.
    x
  • ly.mason
    ly.mason Registered Posts: 12 New contributor 🐸
    hey doona i'm too getting married in cyprus in october cant wait and really want these exams out of way so i can get on with planning instead of revising!
  • donna1982
    hi ly. mason!
    yeh im so excited, just waitin to book through thomson our holiday next week, been waitin ages! booked our weddin planner but these exams are stressin me out.
    are you doin pev exam to?
    x
  • ly.mason
    ly.mason Registered Posts: 12 New contributor 🐸
    yeah pev and pcr 1st time but really dont feel confident jsut had so much other stuff going on - where in cyprus r u going we're going coral bay about 20 of us al together
    really dont want to be having to think about resitting while away!!
  • donna1982
    we r having ours in the amathus beach hotel, paphos. looks so nice. really excited, only a year to go. are u gettin married in a church or hotel? i know the feelin just want these exams to finish now! got dfs in dec and thats it. so i better pass this time!
    x
Privacy Policy