Is it normal?

emmag
emmag Registered Posts: 35 Regular contributor ⭐
I've noticed that most people do the simulations first, but I am doing them after my exams. I started the course with Premier Training in March and am now taking ECR and FRA this coming week BUT I haven't done the simulations and will do them during the rest of the year. The idea was to get me through the exams quickly whilst I'm not working. Has anybody else done it like this? Or is it just me?

Comments

• CJC77
    CJC77 Registered Posts: 62 Regular contributor ⭐
    emmag wrote: »
    I've noticed that most people do the simulations first, but I am doing them after my exams. I started the course with Premier Training in March and am now taking ECR and FRA this coming week BUT I haven't done the simulations and will do them during the rest of the year. The idea was to get me through the exams quickly whilst I'm not working. Has anybody else done it like this? Or is it just me?

Whatever works for you and your situation. We did the FRA exam in December (after starting it in September), but sat the simulation in the January - However, we sat the simulation for ECR about 4 weeks ago - some of my classmates though are still yet to sit a sim due to absence etc......I think doing the sim after is easier as it is normally so much harder and more detailed than the exam - it may make you panic if you think the exam was gonna be as tough!
  • irehs
    irehs Registered Posts: 11 New contributor 🐸
    Im doing the diploma pathway am I right in thinking I just need to do the ecr and fra exams and not the simulations as well?
Privacy Policy