Exam Stress!

Options
Michelle28
Michelle28 Registered Posts: 6 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
Hi, does anyone know if you are allowed to use tippex in the exam??

Comments

• A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    i few people i know have used it yes :001_smile:
  • marknotgeorge
    marknotgeorge Registered Posts: 158 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    I used one of those mouse things with the tape in. Much less messy, and you don't have to wait for it to dry.
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    can use it in moderation .......but they do say just neatly cross it out and do it again ....

which would be fine for a little tiny question but if your doing a whole profit and loss accounts and mess up the bottom line.....start again ....dont think so ...
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Think I'm gonna do what somebody suggested yesterday and do it in Pencil then write over it with Pen cause I think even with TippEx a whole P&L scored out would look a mess (cause guaranteed I'll have written the whole thing out and realised there is something missed out):laugh:
  • rachy1975
    rachy1975 Registered Posts: 366 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    i used erasable pens yesterdy and as i changed my mind from fifo to lifo to avco to lifo to fifo....glad i did!!! lol
    and it didnt look to messy either

:laugh:
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    which would be fine for a little tiny question but if your doing a whole profit and loss accounts and mess up the bttom line.....start again ....dont think so ...
    Or missing out a line in a partnership balance sheet - never have I been so thankful for erasable pens :blushing:

Edit: Come to think of it, that was the FRA skills test not the exam but the principle holds
  • Pigpen
    Pigpen Registered Posts: 331 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    OMG - After reading some reccomendations on this forum I just went to WH smiths and bought a "Pilot Erasable rollerball" pen - Its fab - it literally rubs out like a pencil - Go buy one - If you have the time!

:thumbup1:
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Pigpen wrote: ยป
    OMG - After reading some reccomendations on this forum I just went to WH smiths and bought a "Pilot Erasable rollerball" pen - Its fab - it literally rubs out like a pencil - Go buy one - If you have the time!

:thumbup1:

I went to buy one last week but it said on the back of the packet "NOT RECOMMENDED FOR EXAM USE" so I put it back!:001_smile:
  • Pigpen
    Options
    Yep - So it does - Never mind - Perhaps I will only use it for the bits I usually have to rub out!
  • mark130273
    Options
    its ok...as long a you dont rub too hard ......lol
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Ok Brains of Britain...

How will you know when you are writing something that you may want to erase it at a later point?

Ha!
  • Pigpen
    Options
    I will just know !

Let's leave it at that !
  • mark130273
    Options
    think pigpen is "smarter than the average bear"

lol
Privacy Policy