meibaker Registered Posts: 481 Dedicated contributor 🦉
anyone know what's the pass rate on FRA? thanks

Comments

• jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    meibaker wrote: »

From what I've read on here there isn't a set Pass Rate. It depends on a few factors one of them being how everyone did as a whole.
  • mark20
    mark20 Registered Posts: 9 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    as said above..
    it tends to be around 75% but can alter up to 15% either way depending on the difficulty of the exam
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    mark20 wrote: »
    as said above..
    it tends to be around 75% but can alter up to 15% either way depending on the difficulty of the exam

Its never been 75% Mark not sure where you got your figures from? but as jewel said its not determined untill after the final report on the exam is posted.

The reson behind this is what if a badly written exam is written and everyone only gets 74% they wont fail everyone they would reduce the mark or make allowences for the badly written question.
  • Mog17
    Mog17 Registered Posts: 91 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    mark20 wrote: »
    as said above..

Lets hope the pass mark for Monday's ECR is around the 50% mark.
  • msami4
    msami4 Registered Posts: 17 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    What I've learned through my training centre and our teachers there, the pass percentage is 50%, i.e you have to make up 50% of marks in each section in order to pass :001_unsure:
  • twinmeister
    twinmeister Registered Posts: 122 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I would imagine they set the pass mark at the level which allows 75% of candidates to pass, if you know what I mean??
  • bagpuss3008
    bagpuss3008 Registered Posts: 32 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    meibaker wrote: »

hopefully 10%!
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    hopefully 10%!

I agree:laugh:
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    msami4 wrote: »
    What I've learned through my training centre and our teachers there, the pass percentage is 50%, i.e you have to make up 50% of marks in each section in order to pass :001_unsure:

Have been told many a time at Kaplan to aim for around 70% correct in each section.
Privacy Policy