Help pcr june 07

Tina Sparkles
Tina Sparkles Registered Posts: 17 New contributor 🐸
I have just come across something so stupid if someone would please look at this for me. Task 1.2- revised budgeted operating statement. I have just done a revised labour budget and there was excess labour and they are talking about ovetime in the operating budget? where on earth do they get that from. Also where do they get the hours for the overheads?? aghhhh

Comments

• CathG
    CathG Registered Posts: 145 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Are they talking about the luxury labour hours, whereas is the idle time with the standard model labour hours?
  • Flipflop
    Flipflop Registered Posts: 67 Regular contributor ⭐
    Think they have done one budget with extra staff one without, I am trying to do the same one and have no idea where they get the opening and closing stock figure in the revised operating statment any ideas?
  • CathG
    Flipflop wrote: »
    Think they have done one budget with extra staff one without, I am trying to do the same one and have no idea where they get the opening and closing stock figure in the revised operating statment any ideas?

are you looking at the answer page - which task is it you're referring to?
  • Flipflop
    their answers for 1.2 iv and 1.1g
  • CathG
    Flipflop wrote: »
    their answers for 1.2 iv and 1.1g

are you sure it's June 07

I can't see any mention of stock
  • Flipflop
    OMG think I am going to cry, just found a duplicate set of answers without stock aaarrrrgghhh...:crying:
Privacy Policy