Resit

jewels.p
jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
I have read a few posts on here that you can resit FRA in Aug/Sept if you fail. I have never heard anything about this. I thought it would have to be a resit in December. Can anyone help me on this?

Comments

• hanapospis
    hanapospis Registered Posts: 111 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I've read this on facebook in AAT student group...

But I have never heard about it... I don't beleive it much. Anyone knows more?
  • mikes
    mikes Registered Posts: 254 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I believe the resits are for the NVQ simulations that are done before the exams, although i may be wrong on this. However the exams can only be done in June and December. the results come out in August and then people will know if they have passed or have to resit in December, this maybe what some are getting confused with.
  • Mog17
    Mog17 Registered Posts: 91 Regular contributor ⭐
    One of the AAT tutors just posted on another thread that you can cos they're launching ECR and FRA as computer based exams next month. So most training providers will be able to run them and you can take them at any time. A tutor at college said the same yesterday.
  • safrica
    safrica Registered Posts: 106 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    jewels.p wrote: »
    I have read a few posts on here that you can resit FRA in Aug/Sept if you fail. I have never heard anything about this. I thought it would have to be a resit in December. Can anyone help me on this?

Read the thread "FRA, fail, fail, fail ", someone from the AAT has just posted a reply about that, Computer Based Exam...
  • Gato
    Gato Registered Posts: 9 New contributor 🐸
    Resit
    jewels.p wrote: »

I have just phoned the AAT and yes you can resit the exam but it is a computirise exam, the resit is able at the end of July.
  • donnaalwill
    donnaalwill Registered Posts: 116 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    How can the resit be before the results? I think its a good thing that its going to be available as it means people can move straight on to the next level!
Privacy Policy