Unit 10 Help

bambilicious
bambilicious Registered Posts: 43 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi Everyone,

I'm sure this question has been asked several times but I have read over the AAT guidance and report notes and is still not sinking in!!

I know what theme I want to base my project on, and from what people are saying I should be able to see it through on this theme. I have been told I need to write an introduction, more or less about the company and the roles of people in the company, possibly with flow charts and authority diagrams etc...how the hell do i start the introduction? What do they want to know out of it? I have bought 4 books to help with this project and none of them give me a clue!! :thumbdown:

Then more to the point where the hell do i go from there? :confused1:

Comments

• taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    who are you studying with? your tutor should be able to give you direction. i am studying with BPP and they are really helpful.

Tracy
  • bambilicious
    Hiya,

I'm studying with my local college. She didnt really explain much, just that I had to write an introduction and email her it to see if it was ok!! :glare:
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    my tutor has done the same, she has broken each section down into what she needs to be in it, i email it to her she marks it and then gives me the next bit to do.

i started with where i am in the company and the job descritpions of my co-workers.

Tracy
  • bambilicious
    Ok thankyou. I will try and write something down now. As If we dont have enough to revise for and learn - they throw this at us!!
Privacy Policy