Sandy Hood's ECR answer

SandyHood
SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
If you send an email to me with this as the subject (must be exactly as I've written)

Sandy's Answer ECR J09

My out of office rule will send you an out of office reply AND follow it with a second email with my answer attached.

Thank you to Jo for all her hardwork typing it up

Sandy
Sandy
sandy@sandyhood.com
www.sandyhood.com

Comments

• Esme
    Esme Registered Posts: 711 Epic contributor 🐘
    I emailed you but got an out of office reply?
  • Pinkjo
    Pinkjo Registered Posts: 88 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi Sandy - have emailed you, but also got an out of office reply.
  • SandyHood
    As the bmp files are so big I've now put the answer into replies opf 4 pages per email
    Hopefully I'll have a word or an excel attachment before long

Sandy
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • SandyHood
    Note the first posting has an up-dated subject line for the full word document.
    Sorry I will not be able to respond to replies to this thread or to pms for the next few days as I have 3 more exams to prepare, so emails only if you want this answer.

Sandy
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • SandyHood
    I see that 125 copies have been collected from my outlook folder, I hope that it has helped. By all means email me with any things you think I have got wrong or any grammatical/spelling errors.

I can also see that some of you have contributed to Monique Parsons's collection to provide finance to fight prostate cancer. She has now raised £472.00. If anyone else is thinking about it, please may I encourage you to add your support.
    http://www.justgiving.com/firequacker/
    Thank you
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • Pinchy
    Pinchy Registered Posts: 38 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi Sandy,

I notice you do quite a few of the papers to help students out - have you done an FRA paper from this year?

Many thanks x
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor 🐘
    THere is a problem with the justgiving website, I have tried to contribute to Monique's cause but the site kiks me out. Apparentely they are trying to fix the site.
Privacy Policy