have any of you met each other????

Options
taskey
taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
i have been a member of this forum for a while and i love the banter that goes on between you all.

my question is, have you met each other in person or is it just on the forum that your paths cross??

Tracy
Β«1

Comments

• Paul24
    Paul24 Registered Posts: 578 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Ive met CJC, no one else
  • X5wrangler
    X5wrangler Registered Posts: 170 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    Myself and Helen have met - twice! :001_unsure:
  • Paul24
    Options
    Me and Mandy have tried to meet but it proved unsuccsessful :-(
  • X5wrangler
    X5wrangler Registered Posts: 170 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    We meet most nights Paul don't forget, in our dreams......:drool:
  • Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    I've met Steve
  • Baggybooks
    Baggybooks Registered Posts: 522 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I've met Mandy twice and we speak every day too (except when there's a GP weekend). I've even gone on a date with her other half's best mate.

I have also seen J - but he hasn't spotted me (yet).

Sue has seen me, but I haven't seen her...
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    never met anyone . even thou dianne is a tutor in my college.......only 2 weeks left to see......so might go searching next week !

so watch out dianne ?
  • columbia
    columbia Registered Posts: 580 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Iv'e met CathG and Steve on a training day. I don't think the others attending were forum members.
  • steveJ
    steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I nearly met SharonJ at the IAC exam. She was desk 61 and I was desk 62 (table in front) !! We only found afterwards on here.
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Raging Pineapples (!) aka Chris was on the alternate shift of my college course a couple of years ago though we've only ever exchanged comments in the virtual world...
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    I have met farmergiles a few times, loves his coffee and is a very helpful sort of chap!
  • AdamR
    AdamR Registered Posts: 668 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Sorry, did I miss the AATMatch.com web launch?:lol:
  • AdamR
    Options
    Me, Gem and Matt go well back if you believe any of our posts but sadly I have never been acquainted with either of them. Still, at least this way I’ve retained my sanity…
    :lol::001_tt2::thumbup1::crying::confused1::glare::ohmy::thumbup::huh:
  • blobbyh
    Options
    I see Baggybooks quite often in my dreams but I'm hoping the restraining order will soon put an end to that...
  • AdamR
    Options
    How on earth does one get a restraining order on one's dreams?

Or is there some clever technology wired into your head so that if certain thought patterns are generated, you get electrocuted?
  • blobbyh
    Options
    The dreams are nightmare's caused by real life experiences. Some people just won't take "Sorry, but I don't do cider drinking southerners" for an answer...
  • AdamR
    Options
    Ah it all becomes clear to me. Like a sunrise on the near side of Mercury.:001_tt2:

Really Robert, if Helen can infritrate your dreams now, there is nothing you can do to stop it short of filling your bedroom with daisies, buttercups and other assorted wild flowers and removing the ceiling so you can observe the night sky while in bed.

If that fails, there are more drastic, surgical solutions available, but the scarring to your left hand little finger would be a cause of great unhappiness to you in future years. Also, the hair growth on the soles of your feet would be troublesome...
  • blobbyh
    Options
    Adam, Adam, Adam. How can I say this politely? Well, f*ck it, I can't. I read your post several times in the hope of eventually understanding it but have come to the inevitable conclusion that, well, you're just a fricking East coast weirdo... go and climb some hills and experience the literal peaks and troughs of mundanity...
  • AdamR
    Options
    Point me in the right direction Robert - no hills round here for me to climb (a fact I know you are aware of; your ill disguised contempt for my low-land residence is not amusing).

Anyway, East coast? I'm 20 miles inland you nutter! That's like miles from Skegness! I reside in the East Midlands (or East Anglia - depends almost on the day of the week) but live in South Lincolnshire and am very much to the North West of Norfolk.

So stuff that in your dream machine and...... well, dream it!:001_tt2:
  • AdamR
    Options
    And don't you dare call me mundane - I went to a RSPB nature reserve the other day and saw sheep. That was very exciting and totally not boring or dull!

Oh no, hang on - the excitement was provided by me needing to dig the car out of a salt marsh. Sorry!:blushing:
  • blobbyh
    Options
    20 miles inland, huh? Well, Crawley's 25 miles inland from Brighton but that doesn't exactly put it in North East England does it? Birmingham is inland! Mansfield (my home town) is inland. Your place - a mere 20 miles inland - is almost seaside!
  • AdamR
    Options
    Well at least you've not mentioned the worst possible insult - the L word. I respect that.:001_smile:

I hope to make it a C or a N word at some point in the future which will be much better!

Anyway, 20 miles in Scotland could be 1/4 of the way inland so it's all relative really.:001_tt2:
  • blobbyh
    Options
    AdamR wrote: Β»
    Well at least you've not mentioned the worst possible insult - the L word. I respect that.:001_smile:

What, L*verpool? Give me some credit Adam, even I'm not that low...
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    well i can think of two people that really shouldn't meet :lol:
  • Baggybooks
    Baggybooks Registered Posts: 522 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    And in my dreams we're sat there waiting for the ****** to kick in...

Oh. Not allowed to type the name of the drug which begins with a V, then i, then a, then g - I think you get the picture.
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    And in my dreams we're sat there waiting for the ****** to kick in...

Oh. Not allowed to type the name of the drug which begins with a V, then i, then a, then g - I think you get the picture.

oh thats finally been banned on this forum then !!!:thumbup:
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    never met anyone . even thou dianne is a tutor in my college.......only 2 weeks left to see......so might go searching next week !

so watch out dianne ?

Sorry!! to be the be the one to tell you Mark.........but we have finished now for the summer:lol::lol:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Diannew wrote: Β»
    Sorry!! to be the be the one to tell you Mark.........but we have finished now for the summer:lol::lol:

O dear he isn't a very good stalker is he :lol:
  • Gem7321
    Gem7321 Registered Posts: 1,438 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    AdamR wrote: Β»
    Me, Gem and Matt go well back if you believe any of our posts but sadly I have never been acquainted with either of them.

That can soon be fixed, my dear :wink:

I've never met anyone either, although I do chat with several people outside of these forums, although not much recently cos I haven't been on msn so it's been mainly facebooking. I miss the days of accountants unleashed :sad:
  • Paul24
    Options
    Dont we all....

Actually its the days when Study Buddy was in full flow that were the most amusing
Privacy Policy