Good work on the new website

Karen L
Karen L Registered Posts: 70 Regular contributor ⭐
Brilliant - Love the new website - more user friendly and feels less segregated. Keep up the good work.

Do appreciate that it takes time to set up but could you give feedback on the following:

E-learning modules - what is the timescale for them to be of use on the website and are there any new ones available for publication ?

Also, not sure about the 'news bulletins- - could there be one link to the news items list on the main page instead of waiting for the car to come around - or am I missing something ...

:thumbup:

Comments

• Baggybooks
    Baggybooks Registered Posts: 522 Epic contributor 🐘
    It mentions that 500,000 have studied with the AAT (past tense), but there are only 120,000 members. Is that right?
  • Karen L
    Karen L Registered Posts: 70 Regular contributor ⭐
    That probably is right - a lot of people don't go on to gain full membership with the AAT after their study is completed for whatever reason ... I think the new presidents speech said something similar ...
  • Sonny_L
    Sonny_L Registered Posts: 201 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Positive feedback all round. I must be the only one who prefers the old site.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I would like to look at old past papers but on the new site you can only look at papers you outstanding when you log in ?

i like aspects of both sites
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    i am trying to access past papers too as i would like to print them off and go through ones i know i will be doing in december, but cant find it anywhere.

other than that quite good

Tracy
  • AAT-Accountant
    AAT-Accountant Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    http://new.aat.org.uk appears not to work as well as www.aat.co.uk

Any ideas?

www.accountingtechnician.co.uk works fine. :confused1:
  • mikes
    mikes Registered Posts: 254 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    The website address is www.aat.org.uk
  • Mooh01
    Mooh01 Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    Website is not user friendly

I have been on this webpage for the past hour and I am not getting anywhere I got my results and I would like to perform a simple ritual on looking at the mac Jun '09 paper but I cannot find a link to open. This is the worst thing I have ever come across.I JUST NEED A PAST PAPER ..................WHAT THE HELL SHOULD i BE DOING ???????????????????????????/
  • A-Vic
    Mooh01 wrote: »
    I have been on this webpage for the past hour and I am not getting anywhere I got my results and I would like to perform a simple ritual on looking at the mac Jun '09 paper but I cannot find a link to open. This is the worst thing I have ever come across.I JUST NEED A PAST PAPER ..................WHAT THE HELL SHOULD i BE DOING ???????????????????????????/

They stait that the MAAT induvitual access is unavilable at the moment i think this is because exam results am sure it will be back soon
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    A-Vic wrote: »
    They stait that the MAAT induvitual access is unavilable at the moment i think this is because exam results am sure it will be back soon

Exactly what A-Vic said.
  • A-Vic
    Also

Due to essential maintenance AAT website will be unavailable for an hour from 22:00 today, Tuesday 18 August 2009. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Shocking!
Privacy Policy