Past exam questions

KARRKARR Just JoinedRegistered Posts: 3
Can anyone tell me why the questions are online and not the answers surely everyone has taken the exam.

Comments

• sharonjsharonj Well-Known Registered Posts: 166
    I was hoping the answers would be online too as I took the exam in June and would like to see roughly how I've done. I don't think they publish the answers until the results have come out in August.
  • john.carter14john.carter14 Settling In Nicely Registered Posts: 22
    Yes, I was under the impression that the Q & A papers would be online from today, I was looking forward to see which questions in Section 2 I got wrong
    I didn't like section 2 at all. I looked at it today and have already realised some that I got wrong and that's without the answers. Oh well...
  • steveJsteveJ Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 694
    sharonj wrote: »
    I didn't like section 2 at all. I looked at it today and have already realised some that I got wrong and that's without the answers. Oh well...

That's why I don't want to look !! Just get on with the advanced one.LOL.
    Everyone keeps telling me to stop looking at the June exam questions but I can't help it. It's like a disease.....I'm obsessed. I wish August would bloody hurry up and get here. I'm running out of patience and so are my friends and family. I think I might be annoying them just a bit.......maybe a lot....
  • IanIan Feels At Home Registered Posts: 83
    Leave it with me and I will do the paper for you and give you the answers. I can put you all at rest then
    Ian wrote: »
    Leave it with me and I will do the paper for you and give you the answers. I can put you all at rest then

Hi Ian

Thanks, that would be great. Will you have a look at the IAC,that's the one I did. Not sure I can wait another two months without bursting a blood vessel.
  • PGMPGM Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,954
    Think they'll be online after the exam results are out, avoids creating more panic.
  • katie2008katie2008 Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 294
    Ian, would you have a look at the plb exam for june. Im panicking allready. Can you see what the trial balance comes to. I got 410942??

54 days to go until results!
  • LynseyLynsey New Member Registered Posts: 12
    results

Hi all

I share the frustration of waiting for the results, I also saw the question paper online am hoping answers be on soon.

18th August seems so far away.

fingers crossed we all done well. i want to know what i done wrong in section 2 thats what i am worrying about.

Lynsey:glare:
  • KARRKARR Just Joined Registered Posts: 3
    results date

hi all i was told that the results were out 24th august can anyone clarify this?
    KARR wrote: »
    hi all i was told that the results were out 24th august can anyone clarify this?

Hi Karr

I thought the results were out on the 17th August. I've signed up to receive my results online. I hope it is this date, waiting that long is bad enough but another week is just far far too long.
  • keane155keane155 Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 404
    sharonj wrote: »
    Hi Karr

I thought the results were out on the 17th August. I've signed up to receive my results online. I hope it is this date, waiting that long is bad enough but another week is just far far too long.

I remember reading 17th August for results by email aswell, also my birthday that day!!
    KARR wrote: »
    keane155 wrote: »
    I remember reading 17th August for results by email aswell, also my birthday that day!!

Here's hoping theres two reasons to celebrate then, woo hoo!
  • steveJsteveJ Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 694
    We may need to start a campaign for earlier results-whos in?

August 17th is too too far away !!

Just think, we've got another couple a years of this, exams and waiting for results. At least we've got the forums, who don't mind us bangin on about it!