Jackson

A-Vic
A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
What a shock only 50.

I know people may have very strong feelings on this person but separating the personal life from the music i personally feel this was a rare and never to be seen talent ever again.

R.I.P Michael

Comments

• mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    with me being a dj , his music was always a good hit in discos ....except when the court case was going on then for some reason they related his lifestyle to the music being played ...i think that is wrong . if music is good then it shouldnt matter about private life?
    any thought on this ?
  • A-Vic
    Thats the price to be paid for stardum unfortunatley its almost like selling your soul the biggest example of this would be dianna.
  • Sonny_L
    Sonny_L Registered Posts: 201 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    That your way of admitting to being a Gary Glitter fan?
  • A-Vic
    That your way of admitting to being a Gary Glitter fan?

next
  • Sonny_L
    Sonny_L Registered Posts: 201 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Well that was for Mark, RIP and all that. But I wonder how those kids he blackmailed into sharing his bed feel. I wish I could find the link....
  • mark130273
    nope im not......but i did get told not to play his song last year.....so never playedi t again !?
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I went to a Gary Glitter concert at Belle Vue in Ardwick back in the seventies. It was the best concert I have ever been to, and I wasn't even a fan, he was just a great showman.

Michael Jackson was utterly brilliant in his music and in his performance craft, I find it difficult to connect that magical music to the weird person he seemed to develop into. I happily play the Off the Wall album and Thriller, but never any Glitter. I think the difference is the quality of the music.

I understand that the best songs were written by a bloke from Hull who worked in a fish processing plant.
  • mark130273
    i think michael jackson songs are brilliant .well the older ones ........the onesi nthe last few years aint any good for getting people up too...but thriller the one !
Privacy Policy