Angie09Angie09 Just JoinedPosts: 4Registered
Hi my name is Angie, I am currently studying with the Home Learning College, at home as i decided to have change of career after my son was born arrrgh. I have my exams in December, the first one, and wondered if anyone has any advice to offer. I dont seem to find an awful lot of information so i feel like i am just plodding along, any hints or tips please.x

I am currently on the last bit of unit 30.

Comments

• jorja1986jorja1986 Well-Known Posts: 210Registered
    I found that the AAT website contains very good information regarding the courses required, for example past papers would give a good indication of the subjects you need to look at in each unit.

I didn't do home learning per se, i taught myself for a whil and i found that coming onto this site and asking any questions there was always someone who would be able to put the answer into layman's terms
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Posts: 6,970Registered
    Hey Angie welcome to forums

As already said here is a very place to ask questions if your struggling i myself am always asking.

Have you tried the E-Learning on your AAT log in and give it a go its an on-line tution study aid really good. as well as the mag there are lots of revision tips ect.

Good luck with your studies, if any help needed please feel free to PM :001_smile:
  • Angie09Angie09 Just Joined Posts: 4Registered
    Thanks A-Vic im still finding my way round the site will def look at the e-learning. I am on top of the past papers and also spent forty pound on books until i noticed you can get them on here too, grrr. Its been a good few years since i studied and you sometimes forget that its mostly common sense in what books and things you should need but hey i have the calculator lol.
  • Angie09Angie09 Just Joined Posts: 4Registered
    Thanks for advice, im on top of the past papers have them here with me just need to get myself an egg timer and im set lol.x