Hi - what to do - please help!!

gingervicki
gingervicki Registered Posts: 87 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi

I need to start my report but have just been made redundant and i dont know what to do as i havent got another job yet.

Anyone been in this situation or have any advice as i really want to get a start on it but not sure where to go with it.

Thanks

vicki

Comments

• Gem7321
    Gem7321 Registered Posts: 1,438 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Your best bet is probably to do a case-study from your college.

I think you can use your previous employment as long as your old supervisor/manager is still willing to sign it off. Best check with your college though because I'm not sure.
  • gingervicki
    Thanks, Ill email him now but i dont know /didnt realise that they let you do that.

Its really knocked my confidence for this unit and hope i can pull myself back on track, its bad enough being on maternity leave tying to do it but now the redundancy too, its so hard.

v
  • alicemaylara
    alicemaylara Registered Posts: 259 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    'I think you can use your previous employment as long as your old supervisor/manager is still willing to sign it off. Best check with your college though because I'm not sure.'

That is correct:thumbup1:
  • lessci
    lessci Registered Posts: 180 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    The simulations aren't to bad to use, I had to use one as my workplace wouldn't let me do it based on them because of "confidentiality" issues. There are always lots of different routes you can follow from the simulation, and once you get your head down it doesn't really take that long.

Good Luck
  • gingervicki
    thanks very much, im awaiting advices from my tutor but i feel a bit better knowing there are ways around it

Vicki
  • speegs
    speegs Registered Posts: 854 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hi gingervicki

I highly recommend the case study as it is easier than coming up with an idea for your project yourself.

Send me a PM if you need any pointers, get stuck, or just want a sounding board.

Speegs. :thumbup:
Privacy Policy