Deja Vu

Options

Comments

• Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    LeeS2009 wrote: »
    I dont know about that, to me pins and needles is a wonderful feeling...you should try lying in one spot without moving for a few days...you end up not feeling your body....its numb and doesnt feel like its there, when you are finally able to move you will feel pins and needles all around your body and feel the blood rushing around your body too, its a great feeling!!!!:thumbup:

Is that what you were doing yesterday?:001_tt2:
  • messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    blobbyh wrote: »
    As was pointed out at the beginning of this thread by A-Vic and others, the OP has unquestionably been suffering from vertigo

Doctor now?
  • LeeS2009
    LeeS2009 Registered Posts: 1,515 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Diannew wrote: »
    Is that what you were doing yesterday?:001_tt2:

Dianne I had a day off to visit family yesterday.......

Why did ya miss mee??? :001_tt2:
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Dianne I had a day off to visit family yesterday.......

Why did ya miss mee??? :001_tt2:

Ooooooooooo just had a "de ja vue" moment then:lol::lol:
  • messedup89
    Options
    y do i get the feeling the little one is being made fun of? :glare:
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    If you go to see a doctor and tell him you have God living inside your head and that He speaks to you everyday, your doctor might well diagnose you with schizophrenia, religious mania and a host of other things but short of him climbing inside your head and tapping into your brain, it's very unlikely he'll be able to hear Him too.
  • messedup89
    Options
    its a good job there arnt voices inside my head then
  • LeeS2009
    Options
    blobbyh wrote: »
    As was pointed out at the beginning of this thread by A-Vic and others, the OP has unquestionably been suffering from vertigo not deja vu and I'm surprised they're still insisting it's the latter and been impossibly confirmed by their doctor.

By the way vertigo and dizziness are 2 different things
  • messedup89
    Options
    thank you :thumbup:
  • kellyriddell
    kellyriddell Registered Posts: 84 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Now this is a very interesting thread.....if a person experiences a sense of deja vu it is usually sense that this has happened before, but would this 'experience' possibly affect people in different ways depending on the severity of the deja vu that that person is experiencing....if you experience this and you think omg this really has happened could it psychologically make you feel dizzy and nauseous as at that point you believe this has already happened?
  • messedup89
    Options
    Now this is a very interesting thread.....if a person experiences a sense of deja vu it is usually sense that this has happened before, but would this 'experience' possibly affect people in different ways depending on the severity of the deja vu that that person is experiencing....if you experience this and you think omg this really has happened could it psychologically make you feel dizzy and nauseous as at that point you believe this has already happened?

i think u've pretty much summd up how it makes me feel. Although there is sometimes also physical sickness and not psychological:thumbup:
  • LeeS2009
    Options
    nicely put kell
  • Gem7321
    Gem7321 Registered Posts: 1,438 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Sounds like some sort of panic attack which could be brought on by deja vu. But again a Doctor can't diagnose deja vu as a condition and you should go and find out what's really wrong
  • kellyriddell
    Options
    But if your brain is saying this has hapened it will make you feel physically sick as i dont think you could feel psychologically sick it transpires it into an actual feeling.....I used to do psychology lol - loved it!
  • LeeS2009
    Options
    Hey messedup, I just think your totally messed up mate!!!

Nothing wrong with that just embrace it and enjoy your uniqueness!! :001_smile:
  • messedup89
    Options
    Gem7321 wrote: »
    Sounds like some sort of panic attack which could be brought on by deja vu. But again a Doctor can't diagnose deja vu as a condition and you should go and find out what's really wrong

could be. Its just wierd that half the time it makes me ill, and the other half i get it just like any other person
  • messedup89
    Options
    Hey messedup, I just think your totally messed up mate!!!

Nothing wrong with that just embrace it and enjoy your uniqueness!! :001_smile:

Im a girl btw. Dont let the 'messedup' fool u. Im generally quite simple :laugh:
  • kellyriddell
    Options
    That will most probably be defined on the amount of psychological impact it has on yourself - basically the severity of it - the mind is a marvellous thing!
  • LeeS2009
    Options
    But if your brain is saying this has hapened it will make you feel physically sick as i dont think you could feel psychologically sick it transpires it into an actual feeling.....I used to do psychology lol - loved it!

I agree, your body follows the mind......and your body will react to streams of thought, positive and negative
  • kellyriddell
    Options
    Yep Les and sometimes you dont even have control of it, your mind does things without even giving you time to think about it - fight or flight
  • LeeS2009
    Options
    messedup89 wrote: »
    Im a girl btw. Dont let the 'messedup' fool u. Im generally quite simple :laugh:

Ooops... :blushing: :lol::lol::lol:
  • messedup89
    Options
    lol your all starting to sound too smart now :D
  • kellyriddell
    Options
    Sorry Lee typo there im not rude honestly!!
  • LeeS2009
    Options
    Yep Les and sometimes you dont even have control of it, your mind does things without even giving you time to think about it - fight or flight

of course, its a rare human being indeed that learns to master their emotions and thoughts. Trust me I know!
  • kellyriddell
    Options
    Yeah very true there are times where I will burst into tears because at that point I think hey I have a valid reason but 9 times out of 10 after i finish blubbing i think why on earth did i react like that? And its basically your brains coping mechanism that decides how you will react at any situation at that point - hence why everyone has emotion

- I think thats about right lol
  • messedup89
    Options
    YYs UR YYs UB I C UR YYs 4 ME
  • Sonny_L
    Sonny_L Registered Posts: 201 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Yeah very true there are times where I will burst into tears because at that point I think hey I have a valid reason but 9 times out of 10 after i finish blubbing i think why on earth did i react like that? And its basically the female brains' coping mechanism that decides how you will react at any situation at that point - hence why everyone has emotion

Fixed.
  • LeeS2009
    Options
    Yeah very true there are times where I will burst into tears because at that point I think hey I have a valid reason but 9 times out of 10 after i finish blubbing i think why on earth did i react like that? And its basically your brains coping mechanism that decides how you will react at any situation at that point - hence why everyone has emotion

yep and the great thing is we all react differently and have different emotional points which have adapted to are environments....without you even knowing!! which means in theory your brain learns more than you know and sometimes you never get to know it, its amazing but just taking a little time to question to think about these things, and "asking" your brain questions, you can actually consciously learn what you already knew sub-consciously. :thumbup1:
  • kellyriddell
    Options
    Nice one Lee - alot of it is nature vs nurture
  • LeeS2009
    Options
    Nice one Lee - alot of it is nature vs nurture

Yep....a great subject, something i am passionate about, but i think this thread has had its day!! :lol::lol:
Privacy Policy