Your one stop thread for all things off topic (aka "Study Buddy II")

Options

Comments

• mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    no............i never got anything.............
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Do you think I should get a present for babys Dad? The other mums-to-be are saying they're getting the dads a little gift, but I'm thinking I'm giving him a baby why should he get anything else?!
    Why should he get anything, you're the one doing all the work?
  • mark130273
    Options
    CJC wrote: ยป

you what...............ive got 25 broken fingers still healing from when my hand got crushed during labour .....
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    you what...............ive got 25 broken fingers still healing from when my hand got crushed during labour .....

25........................ARE YOU SURE:lol::lol:
  • Jan
    Jan Registered Posts: 654 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Hence

there are 3 types of people .......

those who can count and those who cant !!!
  • Diannew
    Options
    Jan wrote: ยป
    Hence

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Good afternoon Jan
  • mark130273
    Options
    25........................ARE YOU SURE:lol::lol:

broke in so many place !
  • Diannew
    Options
    broke in so many place ![/QUOTE

I understandy now...........................:lol:
  • mark130273
    Options

see i can count......welll to two anyway !
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options

Silly :001_tt2:
  • mark130273
    Options
    AK002 wrote: ยป

Silly :001_tt2:

:tongue_smilie:
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    CJC wrote: ยป

'Cos he did all the important work?

:mad2:
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    'Cos he did all the important work?

:mad2:
    Well if that's work, where do I sign up?
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Hence

There are also two other types of people. Those who can spell and those hoo carnt...
  • Jan
    Options
    There are also two other types of people. Those who can spell and those hoo carnt...

And Mark can do neither.
    Sorry Mark, but you did say 25 broken fingers NOT broken in 25 places!!

Going back to Gems question - I left my hubbie a little note under the pillow when I had my first baby, just to tell him how much I loved him and that I didn't mean all the things I probably called him during labour! Turns out I didn't call him anything, but just about pulled his arm off.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    And Mark can do neither.

Going back to Gems question - I left my hubbie a little note under the pillow when I had my first baby, just to tell him how much I loved him and that I didn't mean all the things I probably called him during labour! Turns out I didn't call him anything, but just about pulled his arm off.

Aww thats dead sweet
  • LeeS2009
    LeeS2009 Registered Posts: 1,515 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    And Mark can do neither.

What a woman goes through in a delivery room while in labour excuses any arm pulling, swearing, name calling, finger crunching, screaming etc....what comes after that is a true miracle, and worth all the years of nagging lol :lol::lol::lol:
  • Jan
    Options
    What a woman goes through in a delivery room while in labour excuses any arm pulling, swearing, name calling, finger crunching, screaming etc....what comes after that is a true miracle, and worth all the years of nagging lol

OMG I hope we aren't scaring Gem!
  • LeeS2009
    Options
    OMG I hope we aren't scaring Gem!

Nah....Gem will do great I am sure :thumbup::thumbup1::thumbup:
  • mark130273
    Options
    its all that time spending in pain....screaming in pain.....shouting at the top of your voice for any pain killer.......screaming every 2 minutes......

shouting for the doctor.......shouting for the nurse......shouting for the locum.........shouting for the porter......shouting for the midwife.........

shouting at me.........

all this and that just driving to the hospital !!!!!:lol:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    its all that time spending in pain....screaming in pain.....shouting at the top of your voice for any pain killer.......screaming every 2 minutes......

shouting for the doctor.......shouting for the nurse......shouting for the locum.........shouting for the porter......shouting for the midwife.........

shouting at me.........

all this and that just driving to the hospital !!!!!:lol:

I thought you were gonna say just at the church :lol:
  • mark130273
    Options
    lol...........that when i was younger when i had to b dragged to the church !!!
  • LeeS2009
    Options
    lol...........that when i was younger when i had to b dragged to the church !!!

lol what and you never "saw the light" Mark? :lol:
  • mark130273
    Options

light...............the only light that i ever have seen is when i play snooker and i put the 20p in the box ...then the light comes on !!:lol:
  • Gem7321
    Gem7321 Registered Posts: 1,438 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I'm not scared yet, I feel ok :001_smile:

I'm so peed off though. Is this me being completely unreasonable? Most of my family live 4-4.5 hours away and I don't get to see them very much, so I understand they'll want to come and see the baby and that some forward-planning has to be done. But they've all arranged with my mum exactly when they're coming down to visit and haven't even asked me! And they're planning on coming pretty much straight away one after the other, so by the time we've seen everyone Ben will be back at work and we would have had hardly any time alone.

But, I'm trying to be nice and not let it bother me. Although it really is bothering me. But the sooner I get it out of the way the sooner we can be alone, and Ben has already said he doesn't mind being the bad guy and telling people to bugger off when we've had enough. And the thing is they won't even be helpful, all they'll do is pick the baby up all the time and pass judgement while we wait on them hand and foot. Then after the 4 weeks I'll be left with a baby that won't settle unless it's held all the time and I'll have a mountain of chores to do.

And then my mum rings me yesterday and says 'your cousin is coming down on Tuesday so I've told her she can come and see you on Thursday and you can go into town or something.' What?! I can't even make it into town now! By next Thursday either the baby would have been born, and maybe I won't want to see her if baby is still very young, or I'll be one week past my EDD and really, really won't want to see anyone. And when I told my mum this she had a huge go at me saying I was being horrible when my cousin is coming all this way to see me. But she's not coming all this way to see me at all she's coming all this way because it's a free holiday in Devon for her and she thinks the baby will be here.

So when Ben got home last night I had a complete emotional breakdown and cried for ages. I wanted him to step up and ring my mum and tell her to stop interfering and making plans without asking us first, but he didn't take the hint.

I'm so stressed about this already and the baby isn't even here yet.

That was some rant. I'm sorry everyone, normally I'd rant on facebook but I can't because the cousin in question is on there :001_tongue:
  • Diannew
    Options

Good Morning..................could you please enlighten me as to what your picture is:thumbup:
  • mark130273
    Options
    well Gem i can see that your hormones are doing their nice little topsy turvy thing and i can see your point thou about having everyone around all the time and having no time for your and ben alone. but my personal feeling is it all depends on how close your think your family is to you, because when my little one was born i couldnt get enough help from both sides of the family and everyone was there to help and lend a hand and sorry to say this ,.but they are quite a bit away from you and i think that you should maybe just bite your tongue for this as they will not be poppin in every 5 minutes once they go back to their homes .

but at the end of the day it is your choice to what you want and im sure that if you put it nicely that you wish to have a day to yourself and ben then if your family love and cherish you they will understand this and will be able to give you som space .
  • mark130273
    Options
    Good Morning..................could you please enlighten me as to what your picture is:thumbup:

which picture ?
  • Diannew
    Options
    which picture ?

Leese Advat or whatever it is called:lol:
  • LeeS2009
    Options
    Leese Advat or whatever it is called:lol:

Its a Dragon, being kissed by what looks to be a young indian woman....i think. why what does it look like? :001_tt2:

Good morning by the way!! :lol:
Privacy Policy