work experience

Options
MWAUGH1983
MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
Just wondered what is the process of submitting your work experience. Someone told me you have to do a log book - but from my understanding you just put your work details and amount of hours you work and the name of the line manager?

Also is the role anything to do with finance? Just I am slightly unsure.

Cheers in advance.
Martin

Comments

• Claire321
    Claire321 Registered Posts: 209 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    You can submit your work experience on the AAT website through your MY AAT logon, under the heading "manage my account".

You have to state the dates of your employment, job title, duties, no of hours you work and if you spend 50% of work time or more on accounting duties. You have to give a work referee, e.g your manager's email address, then AAT will email them to confirm.
  • rachy1975
    rachy1975 Registered Posts: 366 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    i sent an e mail to the aat help people and one of them replied with a list of things you have to be covering for the work experience...like payroll, petty cash, bank rec etc...he also said to send him a copy of my job description so he can see what things i can use.

:001_smile:
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    i sent an e mail to the aat help people and one of them replied with a list of things you have to be covering for the work experience...like payroll, petty cash, bank rec etc...he also said to send him a copy of my job description so he can see what things i can use.

:001_smile:

Could you forward that to me please?
  • Portsmouth_AAT
    Portsmouth_AAT Registered Posts: 96 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I submitted mine a few weeks ago. The website talks you through what it wants and an option was to just copy in your job description. I done this and it was accepted, I do alot more than the Job description but it got me the tick in the box for work experience.

Hope this helps.
  • rachy1975
    rachy1975 Registered Posts: 366 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    AK002 wrote: Β»
    Could you forward that to me please?

yep pm me your e mail address
Privacy Policy