After AAT...ACCA ??

Options
arleneld
arleneld Registered Posts: 56 Regular contributor ⭐
Would anyone recommend Kaplan for Home Learning, re ACCA ?

Comments

• messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    i've never done home learning, always gone to college so i couldnt say in that sense. But i do study with kaplan and intend on studying ACCA with them aswell. I find them to be a very friendly, efficient and helpful college
  • arleneld
    Options
    I studied AAT at college, decided that was me done with studying, but now Ive changed my mind !:001_smile:

I was trying to find a less expensive way of studying, so I thought Home Learning - no idea if I will be disciplined enough to do it though.....:laugh:
  • SLM
    SLM Registered Posts: 64 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I do home study at the moment, but not with Kaplan, so can't help you there. I will say you have to be quite motivated to do home study, I work full time and also have a part time bar job, but I set aside time every week for my coursework. However, I will say my tutor is particularly good at emailing me to chase the next installment of homework! :lol:
  • arleneld
    Options
    SLM wrote: »
    I do home study at the moment, but not with Kaplan, so can't help you there. I will say you have to be quite motivated to do home study, I work full time and also have a part time bar job, but I set aside time every week for my coursework. However, I will say my tutor is particularly good at emailing me to chase the next installment of homework! :lol:

Who do you study with ?
Privacy Policy