Home For everyone Chat and off-topic discussion
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚


Your one stop thread for all things off topic (aka "Study Buddy II")

11920222425188

Comments

  • AK002AK002 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,492
    mark130273 wrote: »
    yeh YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!

    :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

    99 away from being a Seasoned Pro :lol:
  • messedup89messedup89 Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,281
    AK002 wrote: »
    :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

    99 away from being a Seasoned Pro :lol:

    ohhhhhhhhh better get posting then :thumbup:
  • mark130273mark130273 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 4,234
    AK002 wrote: »
    :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

    99 away from being a Seasoned Pro :lol:

    who is ?
  • AK002AK002 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,492
    messedup89 wrote: »
    ohhhhhhhhh better get posting then :thumbup:

    Don't encourage him..
    mark130273 wrote: »
    who is ?

    you!

    FFS this 30 seconds between posts annoying me lol :( i only get 45 mins for my lunch :lol:!
  • mark130273mark130273 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 4,234
    ahhhhhhhhhh such a shame hey..........dont encorage who....
  • messedup89messedup89 Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,281
    mrak a ltitle on the solw sdie
  • AK002AK002 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,492
    mark130273 wrote: »
    ahhhhhhhhhh such a shame hey..........dont encorage who....

    You (again) lol.


    Anyone else find they have some annoying folk at work?

    The wages dept sit behind me, 3 burds.. Young/oldish/wouldn't look out of place on a stand @ Crufts..

    Loud as f**k, do my heid in lol.. Always talking, passing comments about everything..

    :(
  • LeeS2009LeeS2009 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,515
    AK002 wrote: »
    You (again) lol.


    Anyone else find they have some annoying folk at work?

    The wages dept sit behind me, 3 burds.. Young/oldish/wouldn't look out of place on a stand @ Crufts..

    Loud as f**k, do my heid in lol.. Always talking, passing comments about everything..

    :(

    their called women :001_rolleyes:
  • mark130273mark130273 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 4,234
    messedup89 wrote: »
    mrak a ltitle on the solw sdie

    em no teh swlo sdie...seurly nto.........i cnat eb....

    wlel fi yuo sya os.....:lol:
  • AK002AK002 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,492
    LeeS2009 wrote: »
    their called women :001_rolleyes:

    LOL!

    Any coke that was in my mouth when i read that is now dreepin' from my monitor :lol:
  • mark130273mark130273 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 4,234
    women...........gee qizz can we start on them today.....
  • JanJan Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 654
    their called women

    Ahem, we can't let him get away with that can we girls???
  • mark130273mark130273 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 4,234
    Jan wrote: »
    Ahem, we can't let him get away with that can we girls???

    you can and you will............:laugh::laugh:
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    Jan wrote: »
    Ahem, we can't let him get away with that can we girls???

    They can't even spell Jan:lol::lol: ready to stand and fight with you sister:lol::lol::lol:
  • LeeS2009LeeS2009 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,515
    Jan wrote: »
    Ahem, we can't let him get away with that can we girls???

    Oh no......i have awoken the beast! :lol::lol::lol:
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    mark130273 wrote: »
    you can and you will............:laugh::laugh:

    Mark
  • JanJan Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 654
    You're right Mark, my lunch is only half an hour, and I have to get back to work now!
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    LeeS2009 wrote: »
    Oh no......i have awoken the beast! :lol::lol::lol:

    Bet that's the only thing you can awake in a woman:lol::lol::lol:

    1-0
  • JanJan Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 654
    Oh no......i have awoken the beast!

    Well I've been called many things!
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    Jan wrote: »
    You're right Mark, my lunch is only half an hour, and I have to get back to work now!

    Oh no.....Jan..... don't leave me with these children:thumbdown:
  • LeeS2009LeeS2009 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,515
    Diannew wrote: »
    Bet that's the only thing you can awake in a woman:lol::lol::lol:

    1-0

    depends if i have given them to much Rhohypnol :lol::lol:
  • messedup89messedup89 Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,281
    im on bored :D
    women against the boys and their toys :D
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    LeeS2009 wrote: »
    depends if i have given them to much Rhohypnol :lol::lol:

    YOU need to use that:lol::lol: answer's a lot
  • messedup89messedup89 Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,281
    Diannew wrote: »
    Bet that's the only thing you can awake in a woman:lol::lol::lol:

    1-0

    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:Score!
  • LeeS2009LeeS2009 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,515
    Jan wrote: »
    Well I've been called many things!


    hehehe :001_tt2:
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    messedup89 wrote: »
    im on bored :D
    women against the boys and their toys :D

    No contest:lol::lol:
  • LeeS2009LeeS2009 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,515
    Diannew wrote: »
    No contest:lol::lol:

    I love the way the boys have done a runner..cheers gents! :lol:
  • LeeS2009LeeS2009 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,515
    Diannew wrote: »
    YOU need to use that:lol::lol: answer's a lot

    Right Diane....you get yourself, muffin girl and the beast in a room with me and i will show you!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

    Actually that really is a bloody terrifying thought :crying::crying:
  • DiannewDiannew Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,814
    LeeS2009 wrote: »
    Right Diane....you get yourself, muffin girl and the beast in a room with me and i will show you!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

    Actually that really is a bloody terrifying thought :crying::crying:

    Wuss.....typical man falls apart when his "mates" let him down:lol::lol:
  • messedup89messedup89 Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 1,281
    LeeS2009 wrote: »
    Right Diane....you get yourself, muffin girl and the beast in a room with me and i will show you!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

    Actually that really is a bloody terrifying thought :crying::crying:

    muffin girl? Great super hero name, thanks :001_rolleyes:
Sign In or Register to comment.