Cambridge....

Options
LondonMatt
LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
As regular readers will know (:001_tongue:), a while ago I was told my department was being moved from London, to Cambridge and my job would be going with it. They'd be no salary reductions and they'd give us all moving costs, but I said I'd only go if they paid for me to start ACCA. 6 WEEKS later, and they have finally come back to me.....

.....drum roll please.....

......They will pay for my ACCA :lol::lol:

So no more worrying if I'll have a job in two months :thumbup:.....but I'll have to start worrying about cooking/ironing/washing for myself :crying:

I'll think I'll have to learn how to survive on cereal, pot noodle and beans on toast :001_unsure:

Comments

• Esme
    Esme Registered Posts: 711 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Congratulations!!

Is it an accountancy firm you work for? As I have just applied to a few in Cambridge.
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    'fraid it's not an accountancy :thumbdown:

It's 'just' a credit control role, I'm just happy I'm starting ACCA and still have a job :lol:
  • Esme
    Esme Registered Posts: 711 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Yeah, Cambridge is a nice place too and as you're not getting a pay cut, bonus!!

Enjoy ur pot noodles, beans and cider diet!
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    'fraid it's not an accountancy :thumbdown:

It's 'just' a credit control role, I'm just happy I'm starting ACCA and still have a job :lol:

Made up for you MATT, I know it as a worrying time for you when you first found out...............I am sure you will survive on bean's and Pot noodles:thumbup:
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    bob on.....well done...............anyone going to mmu for the ACCA ?
Privacy Policy