ECR & FRA Exam Answers and Report

Options
ghfoyster
ghfoyster Registered Posts: 13 New contributor 🐸
Just read the Questions, answers and Chief assessors Comments for June 2009 exams....now feeling much more confident about Tuesday's results!! What about you?
:thumbup:

Comments

• aj7861
    aj7861 Registered Posts: 62 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    ghfoyster wrote: »
    Just read the Questions, answers and Chief assessors Comments for June 2009 exams....now feeling much more confident about Tuesday's results!! What about you?

I have passed hopefully ECR but failed FRA but i don't mind a december resit:crying:
  • lori
    lori Registered Posts: 25 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    where did you find the answers and the assessor report???:001_smile:
  • Durga
    Durga Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    exam answers

http://financial.kaplan.co.uk/TrainingandQuals/Accountancy/AAT/Pages/June09RealExamTutorDeBriefs.aspx

you can find answers and chief assessors reports on this link.

All the best!:thumbup1:
  • Pinkjo
    Pinkjo Registered Posts: 88 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    It's also in the past exam section now.
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    BRB going to start worrying lol!
  • oh confused one
    oh confused one Registered Posts: 128 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    ghfoyster wrote: »

I am even less confident having read the assessors report :thumbdown: - didn't look at the answers coz i can't really remember what i put
  • tigger37
    tigger37 Registered Posts: 200 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    FRA Report and answers

Looking at an earlier post I made with all my exam answers, it appears I got all of section 1 right, but a few errors in section 2 due to my including that blasted 30k closing stock figure in my balances. I also was not as picky on my labeling such as in section one, I put accumulated depreciation in my accounts, not accumulated depreciation for year ended 31 March. DO you thiunk I lost marks for that as well? Nervous now.......
  • katsutlieff
    katsutlieff Registered Posts: 459 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Read the report and answers for the FRA exam. Can't remember any of it!!!!

Feeling fairly confident, but we shall see. Good luck everyone hope we all get the result we want :thumbup:
  • Sally
    Sally Registered Posts: 69 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Read the report and answers for the FRA exam. Can't remember any of it!!!!

Feeling fairly confident, but we shall see. Good luck everyone hope we all get the result we want :thumbup:

Me too! I was really confident after the ECR and FRA exams but after reading the report and answers ive realised i have forgotten all i learnt - i cant believe i was able to sit either paper!?!

Good luck to everyone
  • oh confused one
    Options
    Sally wrote: »
    Me too! I was really confident after the ECR and FRA exams but after reading the report and answers ive realised i have forgotten all i learnt - i cant believe i was able to sit either paper!?!

Good luck to everyone

just had a look at the questions - how the hell did i ever answer any of those - I can't remember a bloomin thing either :ohmy::ohmy:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    just had a look at the questions - how the hell did i ever answer any of those - I can't remember a bloomin thing either :ohmy::ohmy:

thank god am not the only one
  • sonyaj11
    sonyaj11 Registered Posts: 14 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    waiting for my ECR result. Just read the assesor's report and answers - I knew already that there were 2 questions I got partially wrong on section 2 - break even point and the payback period - but hopefully that's not enough to fail.

Fingers crossed for everyone
  • mikes
    mikes Registered Posts: 254 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    sonyaj11 wrote: »
    there were 2 questions I got partially wrong on section 2 - break even point and the payback period - but hopefully that's not enough to fail.

It shouldn't be, especially if you showed workings, as to how you got to your answers and the method was correct, then you should get something for them. I dont think that the marks for them are going to be that much, maybe 2/3 at the most.

Best of luck for later on.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    mikes wrote: »
    It shouldn't be, especially if you showed workings, as to how you got to your answers and the method was correct, then you should get something for them. I dont think that the marks for them are going to be that much, maybe 2/3 at the most.

Best of luck for later on.

I know i answered wrong early on in section one by using the wrong stock but they wont continue the wrong answer on the second part of the question will they? for example i used LIFO as an answer but then filled the stock card as lifo (it staited to do so in the question) so all that question will it be wrong ??
  • oh confused one
    Options
    I made a total mess of the end of section one on FRA - messed up the Trial Balance in part one and didn't get the closing stock figure - everything else i seem to have right so fingers crossed very tightly
  • Symbol
    Symbol Registered Posts: 41 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:Hi Intermediate Guys,

I would not worry too much. Me and my friend had a very good drinking session/crying session after our intermediate exams last year - was absolutely sure we had failed....

Guess what.....

None of us had!!! Keep your chin up...

Over the last 3 years the one thing we have learned is as they mark exams differently every year - marking is decided after all the exams have taken place - you never know!
  • Symbol
    Symbol Registered Posts: 41 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Psssssss... Did I mention that neither me or my friend balanced anything in any of the intermediate exams and still passed! xxx:001_tt1:
Privacy Policy