AAT Results

Options
jinglesaat
jinglesaat Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
I think this is the first weekend that has ever gone slow.... I am actually willing on Monday for once because I just want to know if I've passed or failed!

These are my last exams for AAT and all my skills tests etc are done, so I really need this to be able to sit my first CIMA in November. I failed both the papers in December because I didn't put the work in, but this time round I worked my butt off, but it's so hard to tell how you've done!!

Good luck everyone :-)

arghhhh

Comments

• welshboy
    welshboy Registered Posts: 82 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I am the same also.

Have you had any of the messages people have been getting?
  • rachelrunshaw
    rachelrunshaw Registered Posts: 41 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    welshboy wrote: »
    I am the same also.

Have you had any of the messages people have been getting?

Ooh what messages are these?
  • welshboy
    Options
    I think a few people mentioned a message came up when they logged on to Myaat stating now your qualified apply for full membership and a few other things think someone else got an email for full members so not sure whats happening.
  • umerali2003
    umerali2003 Registered Posts: 400 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    i saw all those emails in my junk folder today and was just wondering few days back why some people are getiing it and some are not but i think we all are getting the emails some in junk folders and some in the normal mail box
  • Tarynmahon
    Tarynmahon Registered Posts: 11 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Exam results date

Hey, I thought we were getting results on Mon 17th but MyAAT says Tues 18th, anyone know whats going on?
  • welshboy
    Options
    I havent got any messages but I submitted work experience and prof referee a while ago now so maybe that has some impact I'm not sure.

Oh well not long now!
  • r30hul
    r30hul Registered Posts: 14 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    The results are emailed to you if you have opted for email results on August 17th 2009 anytime after 5.00pm.
    They are posted on the 17th to all students and your should receive them by tuesday - wednesday!

gud luk everyone!!!!!!!:thumbup1:
  • hufckinger
    hufckinger Registered Posts: 14 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    i have the message about MAAT come up when i log in....does everyone else??? :thumbup1:
  • welshboy
    Options
    Do you mean MAAT full membership?
  • umerali2003
    umerali2003 Registered Posts: 400 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    ok i got that message in MANAGE MY ACCOUNT section of MYAAT which says submit your application for the full membership but i am quite sure it has nothing to do with the results
  • lewpylew
    lewpylew Registered Posts: 216 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Well luckily the weekend has gone really quick as had U2 concert on saturday & a day in London but think today may be a long day! Looked at the answers and feel happy about PEV but not sure on PCR. I won't be upset too much about failing, but would be a pain to have to learn it all again & go through this waiting again!!!! x
  • messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    lewpylew wrote: »
    Well luckily the weekend has gone really quick as had U2 concert on saturday & a day in London but think today may be a long day! Looked at the answers and feel happy about PEV but not sure on PCR. I won't be upset too much about failing, but would be a pain to have to learn it all again & go through this waiting again!!!! x

Hey i went watching U2 as well! Went on the Friday tho, they were awesome! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Privacy Policy