Good Luck all those waiting results

Only DFS for me then done - was confident after exam but now not so sure :ohmy:

Hope we all get passes :thumbup1:
Β«1

Comments

• cs_1988
    cs_1988 Registered Posts: 231 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    HA!!! I was confident too at the time of the exam, but now am expecting three fails. Three miserable Fails. Instead of the email simply stating "N", i think they may say "Joker" due to the completely lame attempt!
  • jinglesaat
    jinglesaat Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    I'm waiting on DFS and PTC and very nervous. These are my last two and I'm going to be gutted if I fail them (again). Put plenty of work in so have fingers crossed

good luck everyone x
  • lewpylew
    lewpylew Registered Posts: 216 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    My tummy is in knots & today will be a long day! Last time my results came through at 7.30 so expecting the same today. Am awaiting results for PEV & PCR .... eek x
  • AATmunkee
    AATmunkee Registered Posts: 123 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    ahh same here.. just waiting on the 2!! felt confident but now :huh: Fingers crossed for everyone!!
  • heartsandstars
    heartsandstars Registered Posts: 76 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Good Luck everyone!

I am sat at work willing the day to go by quicker so I can sit and wait for the email with a glass of vodka........
  • Moseley_21
    Moseley_21 Registered Posts: 59 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I feel physically sick at the thought of these results.. awaiting results for PEV, PCR and BTC.. hopefully then i can start CIMA!! :-)
  • jinglesaat
    jinglesaat Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    I know the physically sick feeling!!

when do you reckon they'll come through
  • Moseley_21
    Options
    I don't know to be honest?? Im expecting them to come through around 6 or 7pm???
  • MOHMEDSALIM PATEL
    MOHMEDSALIM PATEL Registered Posts: 184 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    this might be last

i hope this will be my last post in here.
    finished my tec level and one more unit payroll level 3 that is it.
    have not been sucessful to find a job in accountancy enviroment and lost the hope.
    so i take this oppoturtunity to say good luck everyone who has finished their tec level and waiting as me for result and best of luck in future what ever you do.

ta....ta:thumbup1:
  • shawn michaels
    shawn michaels Registered Posts: 52 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    i hope this will be my last post in here.
    finished my tec level and one more unit payroll level 3 that is it.
    have not been sucessful to find a job in accountancy enviroment and lost the hope.
    so i take this oppoturtunity to say good luck everyone who has finished their tec level and waiting as me for result and best of luck in future what ever you do.

ta....ta:thumbup1:

I echo your sentiments. Best of luck everyone.
  • heartsandstars
    heartsandstars Registered Posts: 76 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Does anyone else keep logging into MyAAT in the hope that the results will get put up earlier?? hehe
  • princess
    princess Registered Posts: 80 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I am awaiting results for DFS and PEV......If i have passed then i start CIMA tomoro!!!!! No rest for the wicked!!! haha!!! xx Good luck everyone......
  • umerali2003
    umerali2003 Registered Posts: 400 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    i am glued to the aat forums lolz
  • Chris023
    Chris023 Registered Posts: 93 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    6ish hours to go! :lol:
  • cs_1988
    Options
    Hearts lol,

I have been hoping for an "admin error" for weeks, logging in every day, twice a day!!!!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Gawd got sick for a second then logged into MAAT and it said exam results grrrrr its was there all the time just explaining how you get them not what they are :crying:
  • umerali2003
    Options
    :laugh: admin error:ohmy:
  • lewpylew
    lewpylew Registered Posts: 216 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    I keep checking here too as it makes me feel like I am not the only one on tenderhooks. Just been reading the answers & examiners comments too so feel a bit more relaxed esp on PEV!

Luckily my morning at work gone quite quick despite having not done a lot!!
  • umerali2003
    Options
    i have just noticed that the section explaining Special arrangement for students studing acca or cima have been disappeared from my aat . any body else have noticed that ??
  • Brownie3
    Brownie3 Registered Posts: 45 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    If you did your best and worked as hard as you could, then Pass or Fail you should be happy. You only get what you put in.

I'm waiting on 2 results, DFS and PEV, tbh, I'll be surprised if i've not passed them. But if I haven't, then i'll try again!
  • cs_1988
    Options
    Because they had to be done by the 14th!! So now your too late to arrange it!
  • koda
    koda Registered Posts: 52 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    At least I know I'm not the only one.... since I started work at 7 this morning I have been constantly refreshing my email, logging onto my AAT and looking on the forums in the hope that I might find out a bit early. The wait is absolutely killing me....!!
  • cs_1988
    Options
    One of use must be a huge international hacker, that can log onto the AAT website and send out the exams email now.....anyone??? :tongue_smilie:
  • Ampsie
    Ampsie Registered Posts: 145 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    One of use must be a huge international hacker, that can log onto the AAT website and send out the exams email now.....anyone???

Please someone do this and put us out of our misery! I keep looking at the clock and the day is going soooooooooooo slowly!

Ampsie
    :laugh:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Ampsie wrote: Β»
    Please someone do this and put us out of our misery! I keep looking at the clock and the day is going soooooooooooo slowly!

Ampsie
    :laugh:

sooo sooooooooo slowlyyyyyyyy
  • jpooley1988
    jpooley1988 Registered Posts: 23 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Oh My, I have actually done quite well so far, until today!
    I thought the results were out on Wednesday, then this morning had an email from Kaplan sent on Friday wishing everyone good luck so I checked again and it said before 9am tomorrow morning!

The last sitting I got my results at about 6pm! So Hoping it will be sooner this time! I have been refreshing my email constantly and glued to the forums to see if anyone else has their results!

I'm dreading these results, especially DFS!
    I think ive done ok BTC and PTC but just dreading DFS because of the damn written questions on IAS and the written on ratios!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I’m just waiting for DFS and I am 99% sure that I have passed it. I’m gonna pick up the email tomorrow as i'm off out tonight after work. I’m really not that bothered to be honest which is a surprise. I’ve been doing AAT since 2002 but I’m starting to loose interest even though I have already started CIMA. I think it’s to do with the fact that I will be out of a job by the end of September and there seems to be nothing on the horizon even though I class myself as very experienced.
  • Symbol
    Symbol Registered Posts: 41 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I do not think they will come through before 5pm!

Im waiting for PEC, PCR, PEV and BTC! 8 Y wonder what chances are?
    :001_wub:
  • koda
    koda Registered Posts: 52 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Seriously..... could this day be going any slower....!! :001_unsure:
  • Moseley_21
    Options
    No i really don't think it could to be honest??
Privacy Policy