• AK002AK002 Font Of All Knowledge Posts: 2,492Registered
  • ScreenagerScreenager Just Joined Posts: 4Registered
    June 2009 exam results

PLB - SUCCESSFUL
    Section 1 - Y
    Section 2 - Y

Thank God, was worried about Part 2.
  • Beautiful_boboBeautiful_bobo Well-Known Posts: 106Registered
    I passed both sections too. I am so happy. All that hard work and studying paid off.

Now to the Intermediate.

:001_smile:
  • lynny57lynny57 Just Joined Posts: 1Registered
    Passed both mine - phew!!!!

Message was in my spam
  • LenaLena Settling In Nicely Posts: 15Registered
    Just got the e-mail with the results (IAC) and I passed!! Yey :001_smile:.

Fingers crossed for all of you still waiting!
  • john.carter14john.carter14 Settling In Nicely Posts: 22Registered
    Well I'm in shock

I understood that the results would be sent out tomorrow, so I was somewhat confused when I got this email tonight at 17:23 saying

PLB SUCCESSFUL

Section 1 Y
    Section 2 Y

I still cannot believe it.

OMG

Congrats to everyone who passed.

:ohmy::thumbup1::thumbup:
  • hebuditchihebuditchi Just Joined Posts: 4Registered
    Im over the moon...i passed!!!

It took a few seconds 2 pluck up the courage 2 actually open the email, & it also took a few seconds 2 make sense of it. Lol.

Woohoo, i passed the PLB exam.

It was so intense coz me & half my class were all chattin on Facebook as slowly people were announcin that theyd passed. Congratulations 2 every1 who have passed...& good luck 2 those who r still waitin. X
  • eglootieglooti New Member Posts: 5Registered
    PLB - SUCCESSFUL
    Section 1 - Y
    Section 2 - Y

i honestly cannot believe it! :crying: im so happy!!! :thumbup: well done to everyone :thumbup1:
  • rikajrikaj Just Joined Posts: 1Registered
    i come from Poland and i past both section for Y who knows what's that mean ??
  • katie2008katie2008 Trusted Regular Posts: 294Registered
    I passed plb! Oh im so happy!

Well done to all those who have also passed!
  • speckled_00speckled_00 Settling In Nicely Posts: 21Registered
    Yay ! Passed !!

I was sooo pleased to see those two Y's.
  • ToffeemadblueToffeemadblue Well-Known Posts: 102Registered
    Yeah me too, immediately afterwards i was sure i had passed but by this morning i was was really nervous What a relief. Well done to everyone who passed and commiserations to anyone who didn't make it
  • xtrmextrme New Member Posts: 5Registered
    i passed PLB. So excited. Didn't sleep a wink last night though as I didn't receive an email so had to log on site this morning
  • tracey5672tracey5672 Just Joined Posts: 2Registered
    IAC

Passed

Was very pleased, going to started again on the unit31

was trying to look at the passed exam work sheets like unit30 but some need password?
  • LenaLena Settling In Nicely Posts: 15Registered
    rikaj wrote: »
    i come from Poland and i past both section for Y who knows what's that mean ??

Y for yes

A question for those who passed Unit 30 (a part of me still doesn't believe it, what a relief:001_smile:) - are you now going straight to unit 31, or doing units 5, 6 first?
    I started reading a book for unit 5, but wondering now, is that the right way to do it...?
  • olioli Feels At Home Posts: 88Registered
    Hi there,

I was checking from about 9pm onwards (was at the gym before) and didn't receive the e-mail, checked my results this morning on the website and I passed PLB, got a Y for both sections and it said sucessful so am happy :)

Just wish there was some feedback with it, do we get a certificate or something? Also did anyone receive their results by e-mail? I still haven't received it. I hope everyone else passed their exams aswell, roll on September and Level 3 :001_smile:
  • helen2207helen2207 New Member Posts: 8Registered
    June exam 09

I failed my NVQ level 2 not surprised at all I missed 2 mock exams due to family problems and swine flu right on the day of my June main exam. Oh! well i'll think about a retake and taking level 3.

congrats to all who passed.

helen
    Got mine by e-mail at around 7 o'clock.

No certificate or anything for completing foundation (or atleast i didn't get one).

Yeah i would prefer at % mark tbh..
  • columbiacolumbia Experienced Mentor Posts: 580Registered
    Hiya

Congrats to those who passed, sorry to hear that you failed Helen, sounds like you have had a tough time recently. Dec is only round the corner so good luck for then!

As for certificates, you normally get them a couple of weeks later.
    columbia wrote: »
    Dec is only round the corner

You're not joking!!!!! :001_unsure:
  • sharonjsharonj Well-Known Posts: 166Registered
    Lena wrote: »
    Y for yes

A question for those who passed Unit 30 (a part of me still doesn't believe it, what a relief:001_smile:) - are you now going straight to unit 31, or doing units 5, 6 first?
    I started reading a book for unit 5, but wondering now, is that the right way to do it...?
    Hi Lena

I went straight from unit 30 onto unit 5. I only got my results from the IAC on Monday but had already started studying unit 5 at the end of July. I asked my course provider as I wasn't sure if I should really do unit 31 before moving on to advanced certificate. They advised me that you don't have to as unit 31 can be completed after you have done advanced certificate and that if I wanted to try and sit my exams in December I would be better off starting Advanced certificate before having received my exam results, so that is exactly what I've done.

I've found it ok actually, I did have a few weeks off after my exams in June but I've kind of got back into the studying routine again now. Hopefully will be able to take my exams by the end of the year, either paper based or computer based, haven't decided yet.
  • SusieandspookySusieandspooky New Member Posts: 10Registered
    I passed, i am so chuffed.
    I was a bit worried, but now simulation D2100 is causing me problems. Is anyone else having problems?
  • zainabzainab Feels At Home Posts: 31Registered
    PLB SUCCESSFUL

Section 1 Y
    Section 2 Y

:thumbup: My mum is very happy ..

congrats to every one :thumbup1: & well done :thumbup1:
  • mikesmikes Trusted Regular Posts: 254Registered
    And well done to you as well.