Revising Accounting Standards for DFS

Steve Collings
Steve Collings Registered Posts: 997 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Hi All,

For those of you studying DFS you will know that there are a mountain of accounting standards to get your head around. I have published a book called The Core Aspects of IFRS and IAS which strips out all the unnecessary blurb and gets to the 'core aspects' of the IFRS/IAS to save you time on revising.

The book itself does look at every IFRS/IAS in issue, and some of the IFRS/IAS are not examinable at DFS level. The book has been published at an introductory price of ยฃ8.70 plus P&P and it might help save you time trawling through pages and pages of text book accounting standards (well hopefully anyway).

Kind regards

steve

Comments

• AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    No AAT forums discount then :001_tt2:
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Steve,

will this be current for the december exams? i bought the unit 11 book from BPP recently and i am just wondering if anything has changed since the last exams.

Tracy
  • Steve Collings
    taskey wrote: ยป
    Steve,

will this be current for the december exams? i bought the unit 11 book from BPP recently and i am just wondering if anything has changed since the last exams.

Tracy

Yes it is relevant for the December sitting. There have been very few technical changes in the last few months.

Regards

Steve
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    ok, i think i will order one.

Tracy
  • koda
    koda Registered Posts: 52 Regular contributor โญ
    Hi Steve,

Is this the same as the summary of IFRS and IAS that was available to purchase and download on the accountancy students website?

Thanks.
  • Steve Collings
    Hi,

Yes it is similar to the version available as a PDF download. I have made some changes to the book version of the IFRS summaries but nothing too severe - the book is more digestable.

Kind regards
    Steve
Privacy Policy