Career

Options
13»

Comments

• messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    by corrupting all threads? I think you 2 shud have ur own personal thread to argue on :)
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    well im stopping all that now and just going to have a proper convo on the ones that i want too ?
  • messedup89
    Options
    sounds gud
  • mark130273
    Options
    messedup89 wrote: »
    sounds gud

can be bothered with those one word answers and just trying to get the lastpost all the time......lots of wasted time and im going to buckle down and got to get me head into gear as going to have a hard next couple of years as starting ACCA in 2 weeks time !!
  • messedup89
    Options
    lol good luck with that. I'll hopefully be starting it for the june exams nest tear. Which units u going to do first?
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    by corrupting all threads? I think you 2 shud have ur own personal thread to argue on :)

Seriously, it's getting bloody annoying trying to sift through the piles of inane crap you two keep posting on every single thread as part of some game in order for us to get to the genuine comments.

Please show a little self control - especially outside the Chat boards - eh?
  • mark130273
    Options
    lol good luck with that. I'll hopefully be starting it for the june exams nest tear. Which units u going to do first?

well i think its is going to be f4 and f9 !!!

i know one of them is going to be the corporate and business law !!!:confused1:
Privacy Policy