Membership Deadline

clazaridis
clazaridis Registered Posts: 30 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi,
I need to know what the deadline is for paying your membership fees to join the AAT again so I can do the resits in December?? I've looked all over the website and can't find anything relating to the deadline date???
Thanks
Claire

Comments

• taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    i dont think there is a dead line date for joining, there is only a deadline for entering the exams.

usually the exam entry is posted on the website, but it is not open yet.

once you have registered again, you can log in and enter the exams online.

but i dont think you have to be a member to enter exams, it is only to receive the results - i may be wrong

Hope that helps

Tracy
  • clazaridis
    clazaridis Registered Posts: 30 Regular contributor ⭐
    Thanks! Phew! Thought I was going to have to pay out all that money in the next couple of weeks!
  • coojee
    coojee Registered Posts: 794 Epic contributor 🐘
    There is a deadline and it's around about the end of September but don't hold me to that date! All I know is that there definately is a deadline. If you're not a member of the AAT you can't enter for an exam and you need to have paid up before a certain date.

Sorry I can't be more precise as to dates.
  • reddwarf
    reddwarf Registered Posts: 528 Epic contributor 🐘
    My postal reminder says 'Date for Renewal: 1st Oct 2009'

Doesn't state 'deadline'.
  • coojee
    coojee Registered Posts: 794 Epic contributor 🐘
    That'll be because that's the date of your renewal. Other people will have different renewal dates (mine is 1st January). If the deadline for membership for those wanting to sit an exam in December was 30th Sept, then you'd probably be OK because on 30th Sept you'd still be classed as a member. But if the deadline was 15th Oct and you hadn't renewed your membership then you wouldn't be able to enter for a Dec exam.

It stands to reason that you can't enter for an exam if you're not a member of the AAT.
Privacy Policy