Home For AAT student members AQ 2013 AAT Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland)
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚


day release/block study - London

kelskels New MemberRegistered Posts: 10
Hi all,

I am currently using home study for the AAT but am finding it difficult to keep focused. I am thinking of trying with one of the above methods instead. Does anyone have any advice?

Thank you

Comments

  • Matthew HMatthew H Just Joined Registered Posts: 4
    With day release it will have to arranged with your employer (obviously) and if they are happy for you to do it then i would say go for it. I have just started studying the foundation NVQ route but get half a day out of the office per week. It is a long day doing it that way as i start work at 08:00 and finish college at 21:00 on the day that I go to college.
  • LeeS2009LeeS2009 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,515
    Matthew H wrote: »
    With day release it will have to arranged with your employer (obviously) and if they are happy for you to do it then i would say go for it. I have just started studying the foundation NVQ route but get half a day out of the office per week. It is a long day doing it that way as i start work at 08:00 and finish college at 21:00 on the day that I go to college.

    Equally, i get a full day off to attend 1 day time class a week, and some revision time too, so yes if you can convince your emplyer to give you the max, then i would say go for it
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    LeeS2009 wrote: »
    Equally, i get a full day off to attend 1 day time class a week, and some revision time too, so yes if you can convince your emplyer to give you the max, then i would say go for it

    hate you
  • LeeS2009LeeS2009 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,515
    A-Vic wrote: »
    hate you

    thanks vic babes, luv you too lol
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    no its just i have to make up one and 3/4 hours a day so not fair
  • LeeS2009LeeS2009 Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,515
    A-Vic wrote: »
    no its just i have to make up one and 3/4 hours a day so not fair

    oh well.....i wont tell you about all the other perks, everything fully paid, claim back petrol, full days paid in full lol
  • Matthew HMatthew H Just Joined Registered Posts: 4
    seems like you got an even better deal than me Lee
  • A-VicA-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    LeeS2009 wrote: »
    oh well.....i wont tell you about all the other perks, everything fully paid, claim back petrol, full days paid in full lol

    shudddd up
Sign In or Register to comment.