Vista Print Scam

BIG WAL
BIG WAL Registered Posts: 133 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Be very careful about purchasing business stationery etc from Vistaprint. Google Vistaprint scam and you'll see what I mean.

Like thousands of others, when I bought inexpensive business cards from Vistaprint, somehow and without my knowledge, they passed on my card details to a company called Clubprem.com

I started to get monthly charges to my card of £9.95, and because it was a fairly small amount and I'd done a few ebay transactions didn't pick up on this for 7 months. Careless of me - certainly, but that's what they rely on.

Clubprem.com purports to be a discount club. The charge was made without authorisation by a company I'd never heard of and who's services I had no wish for. My card provider was pretty unhelpful too.

Clubprem.com are extremely good at changing contact numbers and extremely difficult to get hold of. I eventually managed to speak to someone and was able to cancel future payments. I have been promised a refund, but so far am still waiting for it.

Comments

• lorraine
    lorraine Registered Posts: 404 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I have used Vista Print before. It's worrying to read your post. I can't believe they would do something like that.
  • paulb
    paulb Registered Posts: 26 Regular contributor ⭐
    I have been using Vistaprint for 5 years and have never had this problem or any other problem with them.
  • BIG WAL
    BIG WAL Registered Posts: 133 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    You can verify my post by googling "Vistaprint Scam". Mine is not an isolated experience.
  • mc25
    mc25 Registered Posts: 232 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Wow! I have used Vista too but never had any probs. Thanks for letting us know at least will keep on eye on that if I decide to use them next time.
  • teakay25
    teakay25 Registered Posts: 43 Regular contributor ⭐
    This happened to my husband a couple of years ago!

This happened to my husband a couple of years ago! Very crafty...
  • teakay25
    teakay25 Registered Posts: 43 Regular contributor ⭐
    We did get money back

We did get the money back though once we'd spotted the 9 months worth of charges! I assumed my husband had been ordering postcards for his business! Turns out he hadn't been ordering anything on a monthly basis!
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    ive used vistaprint a few times and never had any problems with them....other than their free advert on my free buys !! hahahaha
  • deanshepherd
    deanshepherd Registered Posts: 1,809 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I've bought a few things from Vistaprint in the past without problems. Quality is pretty poor but you get what you pay for!
Privacy Policy