Mip Work Experience Required.

katycake
katycake Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
Hi

I am a new member and have just qualified for the Technician. I am interested in becoming a
MIP but need to gain experience in my area. Any one know who would be able to help either paid or unpaid work would be great in Derbyshire.

Comments

• Thomasl1
    Thomasl1 Registered Posts: 43 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hello
    I would say the best place to gain experience would be to try and obtain some Voluntary work. I went to my local voluntary action centre about 18 months ago and they said that treasurers were like goldust and they offered me 4 positions. I decided which one to take and I've now been treasurer with The Alzheimer's Society for over a year. Ive gained masses of experience from it and also done such a good job, they have asked me to be treasurer for another branch also with a possibility of getting a regional full time finance job in the near future. You never know what comes out of voluntary work. And you get to meet a great range of people also.

As I'm not from Derbyshire I couldnt comment on places to go, but doing a little search on Google comes up with websites and places like www.buxtonvc.org.uk
    They could be worth a try.

Good luck! :)
  • michelle sandham
    michelle sandham Registered Posts: 8 New contributor 🐸
    Katy, why there is a posting from someone just appeared in the derbyshire area that might be a good opportunity.

Good Luck
  • michelle sandham
    michelle sandham Registered Posts: 8 New contributor 🐸
    thread

Quote needed for accountancy

I have 12 buy to let properties and a PAYE job. I would be pleased to receive any quotes from members for doing my accountancy and self assessment - preferably from someone with relevant tax experience for rental income. I'm based in Derbys and can be emailed at johnpcotton@hotmail.co.uk
  • John
    John Registered Posts: 52 Regular contributor ⭐
    Derbys

I did the posting from Derbys - let me know if you're interested. John
  • John
    John Registered Posts: 52 Regular contributor ⭐
    Derbys

Also, I just started small online florist business which may be of interest.
Privacy Policy