Optional units & unit 10

crissy
crissy Registered Posts: 24 New contributor 🐸
Hi,

This might be a very silly question but still I want to ask. Are the optional units really optionals or do we HAVE TO take them to get qualified?

Also, for those distance learning students who have already started the project for unit 10, did you guys waited long to get the assesment pack to get started?! I emailed BPP a couple of days ago and still havent got any reply.. reading the posts of those who already started it Im getting nervous and want to start as well though I think this is going to be a hard one for me! Need some cheer up! ;)

Comments

• Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    crissy wrote: »
    Hi,

This might be a very silly question but still I want to ask. Are the optional units really optionals or do we HAVE TO take them to get qualified?

You need to take 2 out of 4 to qualify. But you can choose which two you want to do.
    crissy wrote: »
    Also, for those distance learning students who have already started the project for unit 10, did you guys waited long to get the assesment pack to get started?! I emailed BPP a couple of days ago and still havent got any reply.. reading the posts of those who already started it Im getting nervous and want to start as well though I think this is going to be a hard one for me! Need some cheer up! ;)

It might be worth giving them a ring, but it's near Christmas and the post isn't the fastest in the world and a few days seems fair enough. I'm not sure what time they have standing for the delivery, but it might be up to ten days? Worth checking if there is some information on their site or somewhere about how long it normally takes!
Privacy Policy