Unit 10 Final Deadline.

civicmeister
civicmeister Registered Posts: 8 New contributor 🐸
HI guys,

Question on Unit 10 MSP if anyone knows. I have missed the main reporting deadline for Kaplan due to me being away and a misunderstanding of the tutor with regards to my out of office. Anyway she said they are sending some more next tuesday (26th). Does anyone know if these will be reporting in time for my February results?

More importantly what happens if it isn't?

This is my final stage so am wanting to progress to ACA so need everything done by February.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Ell1e
    Ell1e Registered Posts: 26 Regular contributor ⭐
    I believe that the deadline passed last week. The is only from knowledge from my tutor.
  • Criggers
    Criggers Registered Posts: 53 Regular contributor ⭐
    What deadline is this? A friend of mine has finished everything (NVQ route) except for his Unit 10 report and I tried to explain he needed to get it done. What deadline is this for? I also heard if you haven't completed Unit 10 that it might be affected by some changes to the syllabus/course this summer?
  • Lyn32
    Lyn32 Registered Posts: 85 Regular contributor ⭐
    Unit 10!

Hi guys

I'm intersted to know how long it takes to finish unit 10. I am curious just because I am unemployed so I don't know what the question might be and I just order it today.
  • messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Lyn32 wrote: »
    Hi guys

I'm intersted to know how long it takes to finish unit 10. I am curious just because I am unemployed so I don't know what the question might be and I just order it today.

It took me 3 months :)
  • Lyn32
    Lyn32 Registered Posts: 85 Regular contributor ⭐
    Thank you, messedup89

Oh this doesn't help with my 2 units on June's exams. I have to do it seriously then, I should order my exams unit instead.
Privacy Policy