Comments

• blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    How on earth did you find that out Ed?
  • Ed1
    Ed1 Registered Posts: 51 Regular contributor ⭐
    blobbyh wrote: »
    How on earth did you find that out Ed?
    By using advanced statistical and mathematical analysis of the words used in his posts.

Ed1 (Non Bsc Part AAT All Genius Forum Member)
  • troy
    troy Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Ed1 wrote: »
    By using advanced statistical and mathematical analysis of the words used in his posts.

Ed1-I am better than you, I am MAAT!

I must be mad to get involved in this. If it was Friday I would say I was drunk LOL
  • RowanB
    RowanB Registered Posts: 158 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Yeah, nice dig Ed. For the record, I couldn't care less about having a maths degree. I honestly don't care. It's just that someone was accusing me of wasting taxpayers money and being a bit green. I don't even care about that comment anymore. I think Primble's a really nice person. Richard made references to my degree for a laugh. Weren't even my posts. The only thing I'm bothered about is someone trying to victimise me, partly through pretending I'm another forumite. Oh no, but Blobby's justified doing that on the basis that I got 'entangled in Richard's dubious reputation'. Whoops I'm sorry about that. I wish someone could tell me the rules about who I'm allowed to associate with.
  • katsutlieff
    katsutlieff Registered Posts: 459 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Ed1 wrote: »

Genius!!
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    FFS - I reckon it's time to draw a line in the sand and stop this |-)... not exactly inviting to potential new members!
  • PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    AK002 wrote: »
    FFS - I reckon it's time to draw a line in the sand and stop this |-)... not exactly inviting to potential new members!

Thats true, gets to the point where everyone has said what they want and the rest is just going round in circles. Although an amusing read!

With forums I've learnt its best just to say what you think, and don't get drawn into too many arguments about what you post.

And by the way, I find this site far less cliquey than other forums I've been on!
  • messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    This thread keeps making me laugh. People need to stop taking it so seriously and see thats the responses are actually quite funny :)
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    AK002 wrote: »

I would say. I thought everything was sorted out now but what started off as an apology for another argument is now becoming one again! Be friends guys:001_smile:
  • James Cristiano
    James Cristiano Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 48 Regular contributor ⭐
    Direction of thread...

Dear AAT forum users

It has been brought to our attention that this thread has offended at least one of our users.

Can i please ask that the general tone of this thread be 'mellowed down', so to speak, otherwise we shall have to remove it.

Please remember, different people have different thresholds of what they would consider to be offensive. If in doubt, please 'go without'!

Kind Regards,
    James, AAT Web Team
Privacy Policy