Still dont know my results!!!

lilcherubxx
lilcherubxx Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
I was expecting my results on Monday by email and they didnt come through, first thing Tues morn I rang AAT and they tell me my membership hasnt been paid!! and they cant release my results!! so straight away I got hold of the college who are meant to pay the fee, after speaking to about 5 people, I get told they have paid the money to AAT, so college rand AAT and called me back saying AAT have received the payment but there was a mix up and the payment hadnt been updated onto my account and they would send a letter 1st class so I should have them Wed, Wed comes waiting fro the postman still no results, thurs fri and sat still no results, each day I have rang AAt and theyve told me the results have been sent and theres no other way of knowing if ive passed! Im sooo annoyed it was there mix up and I have to suffer waiting for results, I received a letter welcomin me bk as the membership had been paid but no results im sooooo angry :( I just wana know.

Comments

• A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I was expecting my results on Monday by email and they didnt come through, first thing Tues morn I rang AAT and they tell me my membership hasnt been paid!! and they cant release my results!! so straight away I got hold of the college who are meant to pay the fee, after speaking to about 5 people, I get told they have paid the money to AAT, so college rand AAT and called me back saying AAT have received the payment but there was a mix up and the payment hadnt been updated onto my account and they would send a letter 1st class so I should have them Wed, Wed comes waiting fro the postman still no results, thurs fri and sat still no results, each day I have rang AAt and theyve told me the results have been sent and theres no other way of knowing if ive passed! Im sooo annoyed it was there mix up and I have to suffer waiting for results, I received a letter welcomin me bk as the membership had been paid but no results im sooooo angry :( I just wana know.

Carnt you just log in to your MAAT and view your statement of achievement
  • A-Vic
  • lilcherubxx
    lilcherubxx Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
    OMG thankyou, you'd of thought AAT would of told me that! thank you sooo much
  • A-Vic
    your very welcome- if you dont mind me asking how did you get on?
Privacy Policy