Pev & dfs

nic86
nic86 Registered Posts: 9 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
Hi all....

I was wondering if anybody had any good tips on revision/time planning?? I am useless!
I failed PEV in December and now in order to Qualify in June i need to do cash management and audit before June and study for DFS and PEV re-sit in June?
Do you think its possible or am i being over ambitous???

Comments

• exam panic
    exam panic Registered Posts: 157 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Pev and dfs are difficult but cash management and audit are possible easier so I think you can get though all of them don't go out at the weekend you will be fine
  • Rachey
    Rachey Registered Posts: 589 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Pev and dfs are difficult but cash management and audit are possible easier so I think you can get though all of them don't go out at the weekend you will be fine

I agree, it's 2 exams and 2 simulations. I managed 2 exams and 1 simulation, so if you put in a little extra work, as exam panic recommends, just put your social life on hold for a while then you'll be fine.

Good Luck
  • nic86
    nic86 Registered Posts: 9 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    thank you :).. im pretty good at the staying in etc. its planning my revison when i have more than one subject.. i just tend to panic!
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Just try to plan one first and as the other is just revision, try to plan some evenings in between to focus on that and not forget everything.

Once you learned all the new stuff and start focussing on revising, try to focus on one subject each time you are revising and not combine them. If you keep in mind what subjects you find harder, try deciding which you need to focus more on. I would suggest drawing up a schedule for every planned time (or roughly per week) split between the hardest subjects, so you know you can focus on them as much as needed and not end up feeling more nervous about it, because you missed something!
  • NAJC
    NAJC Registered Posts: 44 Regular contributor โญ
    :)

its definatly not unreachable :). im doind my skills test in 3 weeks and studying for PEV and DFS in june ad doind a PCR retake . theres plenty of time to revise aslong as your commited. i find DFS and CMCC quite easy , PEV is the harder one for me. good luck x
Privacy Policy