Unit 10 - The final hurdle

thoms04
thoms04 Registered Posts: 36 Regular contributor ⭐
Anyone else left the Unit 10 report until last?

I'm slowly putting together my first draft, 10 months after my plan was signed off!

I've got the Kaplan study text and its not been much use so far. Is the BPP book worth paying out for or is it going to contain the same information?

Comments

• Esme
    Esme Registered Posts: 711 Epic contributor 🐘
    I've left it a lot later than intended!

I can't find the motivation to do it.. I started properly the other day and wrote almost 1000 words which I was happy with.. I'm hoping to get it completed by June
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hmm i'm TRYING to do mine... :(

Just no motiviation and i feel my subject is rubbish..

Not even done the planning yet and i'm back to college 2 days a week starting this week!
  • Vics
    Vics Registered Posts: 53 Regular contributor ⭐
    I agree with the lack of motivation. Its a killer!

Im supposed to have my draft done by Weds but am so busy this week with month end that i will be working 12 hour days for the next 3 days! rubbish!

Need to pull the ol finger out!
    :)
  • Lyn32
    Lyn32 Registered Posts: 85 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi guys,

When you send your AAT Planning have you separate it from the original question or you just fill it in the columm as a bullet points. I can't really decide I am rubbish on writting a tiny word so I might be struggle if I have to do it in by columm.

Please did anyone can tell if I have to do it in the original paper.

Your respond would be appreciated, Many thanks in advance.

I know the feeling of having luck of motivation, part of my report I mention a lot about motivation of staff but I myself can't even apply to it. I have draft my AAT Planning and luckily someone agree to be my mentor.
  • thoms04
    thoms04 Registered Posts: 36 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi! glad I’m not the only one :).

I purchased the BPP eBook and it’s very similar to the Kaplan one so it’s not really helped at all.

Its frustrating as my topic is an easy one, the only part I’m not clear on is how to structure it. I don't want to waste hours, email it off to my tutor and the find I’ve wasted my time. I've re-read all the documents countless times and they just seem so vague. I think all I need is a few good example reports to look at for some inspiration and I’ll be away.

Lyn32 – On my planning form I added my notes into the right hand column as bullet points. I can't see why you wouldn't be able to use separate paper though if you find it easier.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    we were first told we have till may then told yesterday we have 4 weeks dam make up your mind tutor the introduction is killing me and its daft i know reseach observations outcome attachments even a little mapping but the intro is killing me
Privacy Policy