Unit 32 Professional Ethics

Londina
Londina Registered Posts: 814 Epic contributor 🐘
I discovered I have to also do this unit (how annoying). Does anyone know the best book for it? I'm on distance learning with Kaplan, but I was thinking to get a different book for this Unit, hope it's easier!
Thanks

Comments

• meibaker
    meibaker Registered Posts: 481 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    hi, i used osborne book and passed it. its easy to read and understand. would recommend it!
  • mini_schnauzer
    mini_schnauzer Registered Posts: 347 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I used Kaplan distance learning for this unit. Passed fine. I did the unit quite quickly - mostly common sense, but it took Kaplan ages to mark as there assessor was ill, then his wife was ill - it seemed to drag on and on; this was back in September 09.

Main thing is I passed and its done! and hope the assessor and his wife are now ok!

Good Luck!
  • Londina
    Londina Registered Posts: 814 Epic contributor 🐘
    so the book of Kaplan for this unit was ok? because I notice sometimes their books have too much text and going over and over again the same stuff....no wonder the Osbourne one is half size...
  • mini_schnauzer
    mini_schnauzer Registered Posts: 347 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I find the Kaplan books ok.
    For unit 32 Ethics - the Kaplan book is half the size of the book for Unit 15 and Unit 11. And it is a third of the size of the book for Unit 5!

I have them on a shelf next to me so I can see (i'm not that sad to remember the book sizes!).

I have the 2009/10 issue.
  • *Jo
    *Jo Registered Posts: 509 Epic contributor 🐘
    I passed this unit with Kaplan distance learning too. Its mainly common sense as mini_schnauzer say's. Im sure your be ok.
Privacy Policy