Computer Based Re-sits Tech Level

beaneygirl
beaneygirl Registered Posts: 79 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi,
Not wanting to be negative but IF I were to have to resit PCR or PEV- does anyone know if I could do so this year via the computer based method and if so when? Hopefully it won't be an issue.

Thanks

Comments

• A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    have just noticed there is an exam table for NVQ/Diploma for Decemeber 2010 so if the worst happeneds there are paper exams
  • beaneygirl
    beaneygirl Registered Posts: 79 Regular contributor ⭐
    A-Vic wrote: »
    have just noticed there is an exam table for NVQ/Diploma for Decemeber 2010 so if the worst happeneds there are paper exams
    Thanks A-Vic. Really hope that it's not necessary though. My PCR was a resit as it was and I'd really love to do ACCA (should I win the lottery lol!) I'm not getting any younger and NEED to progress and work elsewhere.
  • Shell1983
    Shell1983 Registered Posts: 29 Regular contributor ⭐
    beaneygirl wrote: »
    Thanks A-Vic. Really hope that it's not necessary though. My PCR was a resit as it was and I'd really love to do ACCA (should I win the lottery lol!) I'm not getting any younger and NEED to progress and work elsewhere.
    From what i've understood i think we have until June 2011 to pass AAT via the old qualification (paper based exams) after that we will get transferred to the new qualification (computer based assessments)
Privacy Policy