Exam Feedback Available

jenny3549
jenny3549 Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
Well done to the AAT for the new feedback section in our MyAATs! What a good idea! And thanks to sunshine2010 for pointing it out - definitely better than paying for the paper.

:thumbup:
ยซ13

Comments

• A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Yes it is good but can only access one of the papers anyone know why?
  • jenny3549
    Nope, both mine were there - unless they are doing it in stages?

Like the new signature by the way! Positive mental attitude.

:thumbup:
  • A-Vic
    Thanks Jenny - :)

Just want to get to BTC and see what it says
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I've missed something what's going on are we getting something new I dont know about?
  • jenny3549
    Don't know if it was available previously as these are my first exams (AAT virgin!) but when you go into MyAAT - on the left hand side, above past paper there is now a section called exam feedback which goes through your results by question rather than just section 1 and 2. Pretty good eh?
  • A-Vic
    It is new but can only access MAC Feedback so far (its just on the left where you book your exams)
  • jewels.p
    I went into that and it only lists the exams I have done and then that I am Competent. Where do you get the detailed part?
  • jewels.p
    Vic you posted the same time as me! That is why I cant get anything then I havent done MAC yet............pity!
  • jenny3549
    I went into that and it only lists the exams I have done and then that I am Competent. Where do you get the detailed part?

When you click on the feedback bit it brings up the ones you have done - on mine the exam title is shown in green and you can click on that also to go into the details. It tells you for each bit whether you exceeded expectations, met expectations or did not meet.
  • jewels.p
    Yeah clicked on that Jenny but nothing there I will try again later and see if it works!
  • Lou1234
    Lou1234 Registered Posts: 210 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I'm really impressed with this! Nice to know where your strong points and weak points are.

I am able to see BTC and PTC. Quite interesting to see!
  • jow774
    jow774 Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Wow, that is fab! I wonder how many people got EXC on all questions? Not me thats for sure, lol.
  • sunshine2010
    sunshine2010 Registered Posts: 45 Regular contributor โญ
    its a really good idea.

Yes it only lets me see the 2 exams i did in june the others show as competent but no feedback !!

No probs jenny !!

x
  • jewels.p
    Just sent AAT an email to see why I cant get anything from mine.
  • A-Vic
    Jewels i got MAC but couldnt BTC - and received exc on two out of five
  • messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Whats does exc mean and any other little things u get?

I passed in Feb so i cant see anything, just curious what it would have looked like.

Would have been nice to see
  • jow774
    EXC means exceeded the pass mark
    MET means you met the pass mark
    DNM means did not meet pass mark

I can only get it for the exams Ive just taken not the older ones, but it is good to get feedback.
  • A-Vic
    there is a technical issue they are looking into it and will ring me back with details :) also you can not view the ones previous to last sitting
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    says i am not competent in anything i have done, except my recent pass in DFS - eeek please do not say i have to resit everything

tis a good thing though, i was able to see my PTC things

Tracy
  • umerali2003
    umerali2003 Registered Posts: 400 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    i got exc on 4 out of 5 and DNM on performance indicator all in all i failed on ratios question !!!! and the reason is the old same one always show your workings ....
  • A-Vic
    i got exc on 4 out of 5 and DNM on performance indicator all in all i failed on ratios question !!!! and the reason is the old same one always show your workings ....

that sucks big time and you should be extreamly proud how well you did
  • Woooof
    Woooof Registered Posts: 174 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    EXC - 4
    MET - 1
    DNM - 1

Still passed both sections of the exam though :) Even though I like the exam feedback, I still think that it could be more helpful, to be honest I can't remember what I wrote down 2 months ago for one particular task!
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Lol, love BTC section 2 - all EXC :D
  • A-Vic
    AK002 wrote: ยป
    Lol, love BTC section 2 - all EXC :D

grrrr still wont let me access it
  • jewels.p
    Just looked again and I still cant access anything although its good to see that everything shows as competent I cant get details.....................after me giving the AAT such good praise about the early release of the results! I got an automated reply yesterday to my email saying that it will take up to five days for a response too! :mad:
  • A-Vic
    Just been on the phone if your competant you cant see the feedback anyway :-)

Funny tho i still cant see for BTC they said they had no record of me ringing yesterday which i did (sighss) but they will look in to it again today (it would be nice if they had got it wrong and i had passed (one can but dream :) )
  • jewels.p
    A-Vic wrote: ยป

Funny tho i still cant see for BTC they said they had no record of me ringing yesterday which i did (sighss) but they will look in to it again today (it would be nice if they had got it wrong and i had passed (one can but dream :) )

Awww wanted to see what I got on each question. Thanks Vic
  • jow774
    I was competent on my last two exams and I can see feedback?
  • jenny3549
    A-Vic wrote: ยป

That's wierd, I was competent on both mine and was able to look at the feedback - maybe it's because mine were intermediate?
  • A-Vic
    That's wierd, I was competent on both mine and was able to look at the feedback - maybe it's because mine were intermediate?

Honestly am starting to take everything they say with a large pinch of salt i can only see one and really getting a bit peveed off with the whole thing
Privacy Policy