acca register

meibaker
meibaker Registered Posts: 481 Dedicated contributor 🦉
hi, i am thinking to take my first acca exam next June, that's means i need to register before 31 december this year, so i email AAT to ask them to pass my exam result to ACCA, but what shall i put on my register form for ACCA, shall i put i am exemptior or not?? if not i am thinking to just put a mature student,but could they stilll transfer my exemption?
please help

Comments

• Andy Blyth
    Andy Blyth Registered Posts: 48 Regular contributor ⭐
    If AAT have definitely awarded you level 4 (Technician / Diploma), then I would put in your exemptions, and make a note beside it that AAT are sending your results through.
  • meibaker
    Andy Blyth wrote: »
    If AAT have definitely awarded you level 4 (Technician / Diploma), then I would put in your exemptions, and make a note beside it that AAT are sending your results through.

thanks andy for your reply!
  • NeilH
    NeilH Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hi

If you have already completed technician/diploma, you may need to send your AAT certificates/statements as. I believe AAT only send exam completion results to ACCA at exam results time and only for students who took exams in that particular sitting.

Neil
  • meibaker
    NeilH wrote: »
    Hi

If you have already completed technician/diploma, you may need to send your AAT certificates/statements as. I believe AAT only send exam completion results to ACCA at exam results time and only for students who took exams in that particular sitting.

Neil

hi neil:
    thanks for your reply, yes, i do have 2 exams this december, so i would need aat to send result to acca, but i am bit worried about my project, my tutor said to me, she will return my first draft in 4 weeks, just hoping everything will be done in Feb.
  • NeilH
    NeilH Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hi

I had a timing issue with my final sim, it was getting a bit close to getting it done on time. I spoke to my tutor who understood so made sure things got done in time. Speak to your tutor, im sure they'll be able to make sure the project is signed off in time.

Neil
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    NeilH wrote: »
    Hi

I had a timing issue with my final sim, it was getting a bit close to getting it done on time. I spoke to my tutor who understood so made sure things got done in time. Speak to your tutor, im sure they'll be able to make sure the project is signed off in time.

Neil

Same with me, came right down to the wire with mine, just kept reminding my tutor and they were really good at getting it done quickly.
  • meibaker
    Thanks guys, i will defo keep on reminding her!
Privacy Policy