2010 exam answers

rachy1975
rachy1975 Registered Posts: 366 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hi i was just wondering if anyone had put the answers up??
Im just about to go through DFS and PEV to see what i come up with but if someone with more experience and knowledge has done them already can someone point me to the correct link?
I think Steve usually does them and we contribute a donation to his charity but i cant see a thread.

many thanks
rach

Comments

• Steve Collings
    Steve Collings Registered Posts: 997 Epic contributor 🐘
    Ordinarily I would put some answers up following the exam but this session I have got heavy work commitments. I can look to put some answers up in the next couple of weeks if someone could send me the exam paper - but I cannot promise. It does not take me long to do the answers - it is just finding the time at the minute.

Best wishes
    Steve
  • rachy1975
    rachy1975 Registered Posts: 366 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Ordinarily I would put some answers up following the exam but this session I have got heavy work commitments. I can look to put some answers up in the next couple of weeks if someone could send me the exam paper - but I cannot promise. It does not take me long to do the answers - it is just finding the time at the minute.

Best wishes
    Steve

That would be brilliant thanks steve, if you could pm me your e mail address i will send you the papers but i completely understand if you cant and dont have the time at present. It is a bust time of year :-)
    many thanks
    Rachael
Privacy Policy