ACCA Textbooks

tomburns1987
tomburns1987 Registered Posts: 42 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi guys,

I searched for ACCA textbooks online and found a site that offers all ACCA textbooks as free downloads. Have a look for 'Emile Woolf ACCA' in google.

Emile Woolf appears on the approved learning providers list on the ACCA website but I'm still a bit dubious that surley this is too good to be true???

Does anyone know how these compare to other learning providers text books? Im assuming that at around 480 pages they must be covering all of the criteria of the module (ive only downloaded 1 so far).

Let me know if you've downloaded any of these and what you think? Or is it just a waste of time?

Tom

Comments

• AmyRichardson
    AmyRichardson Registered Posts: 89 Regular contributor ⭐
    I have downloaded the F4 module, i am due to start acca later this year after completion of AAT, they seem good.....better than paying for the same stuff off bpp or kaplan!
  • tomburns1987
    tomburns1987 Registered Posts: 42 Regular contributor ⭐
    I have downloaded the F4 module, i am due to start acca later this year after completion of AAT, they seem good.....better than paying for the same stuff off bpp or kaplan!

So its it pretty much the same material? I dont understand why they are free when other learning providers are charging so much for their books.

I had a look at F4 last night. Seems like a big step up from AAT dont you think? Im just waiting on my last exam result on 9th Feb then I should have it all completed.

Tom
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    what a brilliant site, anyone know any for cima??

Tracy
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Knew about it but never used it. Will give it a go for F5, assuming I fail...
  • messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    i cant see F6?
  • messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    if you go on 'open tuition' you can download course notes for free aswell
  • AmyRichardson
    So its it pretty much the same material? I dont understand why they are free when other learning providers are charging so much for their books.

I had a look at F4 last night. Seems like a big step up from AAT dont you think? Im just waiting on my last exam result on 9th Feb then I should have it all completed.

Tom

think so, yes i agree, a massive step up.....gonna have no social life for a few years haha:)

i dont particularly think I am going to enjoy the law or ethics exams but hey ho gotta be done.
    do you know when the intakes are for acca? i should be AAT qualified by september this year
  • Rozzi Rainbow
    Rozzi Rainbow Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Based on when I registered a year and a half ago - to sit exams at the June sitting you have to register by 31st December, and for the December sitting by 31st August. You can ask the AAT to email your exam results directly to ACCA.
  • AmyRichardson
    I really would like to finish AAT earlier than september - but looking unlikely with kaplan...unless i did it online????? or with bpp

any suggestions?
Privacy Policy