Completing AAT old style

mariamcd020
mariamcd020 Registered Posts: 36 Regular contributor ⭐
Hello!

My college closed for the snow so couldnt make all exams. Managed to do 2 paper based ones with revised exam dates but still have 2 to do as well as my project.. I REALLY dont want to change to Computer based new style and ideally want to finish this summer.

I dont want to go back to that college having kicked up such a stink that they took my final payment of £500 for completing technician level there by dec even though they didnt bother opening for the exams yet still expect me to pay.

Is there anyway of studying from home and entering at a centre for the exam and also how would i complete project.

any help appriciated!

x

Comments

• nc82
    nc82 Registered Posts: 33 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hello!

My college closed for the snow so couldnt make all exams. Managed to do 2 paper based ones with revised exam dates but still have 2 to do as well as my project.. I REALLY dont want to change to Computer based new style and ideally want to finish this summer.

I dont want to go back to that college having kicked up such a stink that they took my final payment of £500 for completing technician level there by dec even though they didnt bother opening for the exams yet still expect me to pay.

Is there anyway of studying from home and entering at a centre for the exam and also how would i complete project.

any help appriciated!

x

You can study from home and sit the exams at any aat centre within your area, with regards to the project will you be using a workplace or do you require the scenario I would speak to aat if you require scenario the project is quite easy once you get started its finding first 500 words.
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    For the exams you could just get the books and study from home or sign up with a distance learning provider. You can do the exams where you want like nc82 already said.

As for the project, you will need a provider for this, as they need to mark the project. You could just sign up for just the project unit with a distance learning provider. But please be aware that a lot of them has recently set some deadlines to get everything done in time, as they have quite a few students working on it now.
  • jo1972
    jo1972 Registered Posts: 8 New contributor 🐸
    same as the others have said.

With regards to the project - the completed project needs to be submitted by 30th April and I think even the proposal should be submitted by end of Feb so need to hurry. Thats with BPP Professional Ed
Privacy Policy