ACCA Exam Results

mark057
mark057 Registered Posts: 354 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
I know the ACCA exam results are released w/c 21st February but does anyone know if the results are sent by post or are they released on the ACCA website?

I've not registered for my results to be e-mailed.

Thanks

Mark

Comments

• Andypandy
    Andypandy Registered Posts: 526 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I believe you can access them from your my acca portal Mark (from 5am). Good luck!
  • mark057
    ACCA website is down. Oh joy, just to add to the suspense.

Not quite sure why they offer the option to check your results online when they know the website will be bogged down with thousands trying the same thing.
  • Andypandy
    Still can't get on the website either :(
  • Lou1234
    Lou1234 Registered Posts: 210 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    That is very annoying for exam results day. They know they get a lot of traffic so shouldn't have this problem!

Just to let you know the forum now has a further studies section in the Members Area for ACCA and CIMA and others. There are people on there discussing the results. I'm not sending you away from here so please don't get offended - just letting you know about it!
  • Rozzi Rainbow
    Rozzi Rainbow Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Also in one of the threads Lou has mentioned above, Steve has posted a link for getting the results when the site is down! Hope it works for you.
  • mark057
    I'm just trying to remind myself why we pay a subscription and exam fee to ACCA?

Still can't get on and starting to get hot under the collar.

THIS IS PI*S POOR from ACCA.

Mark
  • Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Mark that's why they recommend you register for results by email as they know the traffic is going to be busy today
  • mark057
    Well this is the first time I've received results from ACCA so was not aware of the best approach to take.
  • PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Mark that's why they recommend you register for results by email as they know the traffic is going to be busy today

Thats what I did and got the email before 6am, but I think some people are still waiting for them. Never heard fo this before with ACCA, maybe technical problems.
  • mark057
    I still can't get on the actual homepage of ACCA.

My internet explorer tab keeps saying it can't find the web page.

I will definately be registering for the results by e-mail in future because this is intensely frustrating.

I have to say though this is not the first time I have had issues with ACCA's administration.
  • Steve Collings
    Steve Collings Registered Posts: 997 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Oh how horrible for you all! I hope you manage to get your results soon everyone and that you get good results :)
  • Bluewednesday
    Mark is it going to a hotmail address? I know one year there were problems with hotmail hanging on to all the results as suspected spam, Steve will remember it well as it was the day our internet was down in the office so he had to sign in for me and get my result!!!!

Mind you at least you could get on the site then! I suspect someone like hotmail has held the emails so everyone with a hotmail address has tried to sign on and crashed the site.

I sincerely hope that you get the results soon and they are what you wish for.
  • Steve Collings
    Steve Collings Registered Posts: 997 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Steve will remember it well as it was the day our internet was down in the office so he had to sign in for me and get my result!!!!

*has severe flashback*
  • mark057
    Thanks for the hyperlink Steve. I managed to log in using that.

I passed my F4 Global corporate and business law with 73%.

I'm reasonably happy with that given it was my first time out on an ACCA exam and I had no formal tuition and learnt the subject from a BPP study text.

Hope everybody else got the results they wanted.

Hey ho back to F5 studying tomorrow morning lol.

Mark
  • Bluewednesday
    Congratulations Mark, excellent score! Glad it was worth the wait
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    well done indeed! Congrats Mark
  • Andypandy
    Well done Mark - I didn't get my results untill about 4.45pm:( I wish they still camne through in the evening!
Privacy Policy