Exam results

Becky V
Becky V Registered Posts: 374 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
Hi all

I sat my exam almost 5 weeks ago, is it exactly 6 weeks for results and do we recieve this by email or just checking on myaat? Many thanks

Comments

• keane155
    keane155 Registered Posts: 404 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    They would show on myaat, I didn't get an email for the last one.
  • Becky V
    Thank you was that exactly 6 weeks after?
  • linzip1703
    linzip1703 Registered Posts: 35 Regular contributor โญ
    Hi mine was exactly 6 weeks and also it didnt come through till 10.30 at night.
  • keane155
    I think mine was a couple of days over the six weeks, but there were loads of problems around that time so hopefully six weeks or less - college had our results before us though.
  • Becky V
    Thank you im just getting nervous now and impatient!! I was fine up until now and just want to know. Also i have started personal tax unit and icas so it would be nice to know if i have passed i cant forget about dfs. Will keep checking myaat
  • keane155
    Horrible isn't it lol. I think my results for DFS come out two weeks on Friday and I'm already checking myaat every night just incase!! When I was waiting for personal tax I was checking it every three hours every day in the week running up to the date I was expecting the result lol. Good luck!! :)
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Sorry to butt in - what is ICAS? I think it's the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland but it's clearly a module too :)

Good luck to all those taking exams!
  • Rozzi Rainbow
    Rozzi Rainbow Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Also sorry to butt in - Monsoon I think it is the new name for the Unit 10 project (but a current student please correct me if I am wrong!) I too think of it as the Scottish Institute!
  • keane155
    Sorry to butt in - what is ICAS? I think it's the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland but it's clearly a module too :)

Good luck to all those taking exams!

Thanks, it's what they now call unit 10 - Internal control and accounting systems.
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Ah I see. Thanks both.

To me, Unit 10/ ICAS will always be "that *%#^*($ management project" :lol:
  • Jaylosan
    Jaylosan Registered Posts: 7 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Ha, you and me both, that was one biatch of a project, we basically only had 2 weeks to do it in as well, just before christmas, pfft, hope I made it through though!
Privacy Policy