exam results

AmyRichardson
AmyRichardson Registered Posts: 89 Regular contributor ⭐
hi

i took my FNST cba on jan 20th, and havent had any results yet?

When should i expect to get these? nothing is showing on my statement of achievement as of yet for level 4???

Comments

• katie2008
    katie2008 Registered Posts: 294 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Using the '6 week from sitting' method you should expect the results around thursday this week :)

Good luck!
  • Becky V
    Becky V Registered Posts: 374 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    hi

i took my FNST cba on jan 20th, and havent had any results yet?

When should i expect to get these? nothing is showing on my statement of achievement as of yet for level 4???

Hi Amy

Im the same, took my exam the 20th Jan, the FNST and nothing as yet! I cant stand this waiting! Have you started another unit? I am going personal tax. Lets hope the results are soon
  • AmyRichardson
    Thanks Katie

Hello becky :)

Well i did external audit 18th feb

and i am studying Budgeting now, finding it a bit difficult, but im sure i will get there with practise!

Have you done budgeting yet?

How you finding personal tax?
  • Angie9
    Angie9 Registered Posts: 12 New contributor 🐸
    I sat my BTX on 12th Jan and should have got my result last Wednesday but my result is still showing as 'Not yet competent' when I sign into MyAAT and no email yet from AAT. I don't know whether to call AAT or wait until I go back to college this week?
  • Becky V
    Thanks Katie

Hello becky :)

Well i did external audit 18th feb

and i am studying Budgeting now, finding it a bit difficult, but im sure i will get there with practise!

Have you done budgeting yet?

How you finding personal tax?

Hi Amy

No havent done budgeting yet. Personal tax is good so far, and the books i have seem to make it easy to understand which helps! Have also started ICAS which im finding hard to get motivated with!
  • Becky V
    Angie9 wrote: »
    I sat my BTX on 12th Jan and should have got my result last Wednesday but my result is still showing as 'Not yet competent' when I sign into MyAAT and no email yet from AAT. I don't know whether to call AAT or wait until I go back to college this week?

I would check to find out if this is the result or not. For my exam there is nothing showing at all on my statement of achievement.
  • HGANNON
    HGANNON Registered Posts: 23 New contributor 🐸
    How come we have to wait 6 weeks for results? I'm sitting fnpf on thurs and was gutted to find out I have to wait that long.
  • Becky V
    HGANNON wrote: »
    How come we have to wait 6 weeks for results? I'm sitting fnpf on thurs and was gutted to find out I have to wait that long.

Its because part of the exam needs to be marked manually, by hand. It is a pain because i thought the idea of the cbe exams is that we get the results quicker!
  • katie2008
    katie2008 Registered Posts: 294 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Sat fnpf for the second time last friday.. Crashed after 2 hours. Exam only takes 2.5 hours..

Had to wait 2 more hours, then go back to the start..

So a 2.5 hour exam took 7 hours in total :(
  • HGANNON
    I sat PEV twice n failed both times on different sections. I just want to get it out of the way now. What was the FNPF exam like?
  • totleyblade
    totleyblade Registered Posts: 48 Regular contributor ⭐
    Financial Statements CBA

I took my Financial Statements CBA exam on 27th Feb and it's now showing as 'achieved' on my statement of achievement. I don't know how long it's been there but I know someone at another centre who took it the exam the following week, (and had a nightmare with the CBA), and has had her results too.
  • jo21977
    jo21977 Registered Posts: 22 New contributor 🐸
    Mine have just come in and took it on 21st Jan. Would be worth checking again!
  • susiewong
    susiewong Registered Posts: 29 Regular contributor ⭐
    Do you not think that they should mark the exams in date order?? I sat FNST on 21st January also and my results have not yet updated, they shouldn't be marking exams which were sat on the 27th Jan before they have marked and updated exams taken earlier!!!!
    Sue
  • keane155
    keane155 Registered Posts: 404 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Just checked my myaat and I passed financial statements!!!! Result has only come up in the last hour or so!!! Did it 28th Jan!!! Sooo happy!!! :)
  • keane155
    susiewong wrote: »
    Do you not think that they should mark the exams in date order?? I sat FNST on 21st January also and my results have not yet updated, they shouldn't be marking exams which were sat on the 27th Jan before they have marked and updated exams taken earlier!!!!
    Sue

Keep checking myaat, looks like they are uploading some now (mine wasn't there an hour ago and it is now). Good luck.
  • Becky V
    I am the same still no result and sat mine on the 20th Jan. I agree wouldnt it be fair to do it in date order! Will just keeping checking. Is the results on the statement of achievement? Well done to you who have passed :)
  • keane155
    Becky V wrote: »
    I am the same still no result and sat mine on the 20th Jan. I agree wouldnt it be fair to do it in date order! Will just keeping checking. Is the results on the statement of achievement? Well done to you who have passed :)

Nothing showing on statement of achievement yet, just showing on myaat - might take a printout just in case lol. Good luck.
  • HGANNON
    I took my Financial Statements CBA exam on 27th Feb and it's now showing as 'achieved' on my statement of achievement. I don't know how long it's been there but I know someone at another centre who took it the exam the following week, (and had a nightmare with the CBA), and has had her results too.

I hope mine come thru that quick. I wana go out n get drunk if I pass that is. X
  • Becky V
    keane155 wrote: »
    Nothing showing on statement of achievement yet, just showing on myaat - might take a printout just in case lol. Good luck.

Where on your myaat? Just to make sure im looking in the right place!
  • keane155
    Where on your myaat? Just to make sure im looking in the right place!

Left hand side, where it says "computer based assesments" go to "your assessment results".
  • Becky V
    Left hand side, where it says "computer based assesments" go to "your assessment results".

Thank you still nothing! I hope it happens tonight seeing a few of you have received yours!
  • keane155
    Thank you still nothing! I hope it happens tonight seeing a few of you have received yours!

You should do hopefully, fingers crossed.
  • Becky V
    Still waiting!!! Anyone else received their exam results yet?
  • SusieQtips
    SusieQtips Registered Posts: 65 Regular contributor ⭐
    Just checked my myaat and I passed financial statements!!!! Result has only come up in the last hour or so!!! Did it 28th Jan!!! Sooo happy!!! :)

Well done Emma!!! I'm so pleased for you.
  • keane155
    SusieQtips wrote: »
    Well done Emma!!! I'm so pleased for you.

Thank you Sue! :) I'm quite surprised the result has come through because it's not six weeks until a week on Friday.
  • SusieQtips
    SusieQtips Registered Posts: 65 Regular contributor ⭐
    Thank you Sue! :) I'm quite surprised the result has come through because it's not six weeks until a week on Friday.

Perhaps it was because you got it all right, so it was easy to mark, lol.
  • rebecca2
    rebecca2 Registered Posts: 49 Regular contributor ⭐
    How did you all find the Financial Statements exam?

Well done Keane on passing!!

I am sitting this exam tomorrow - my first CBE of level 4 - slightly nervous as expected but fingers crossed!
  • AmyRichardson
    all i have had is - through Myaat - 'your exam results' is:

Level 4 assessments – computer based projects
    Don't forget, as some parts of these assessments are marked manually, it can take up to six weeks to release results from the date that you sat your assessment.
  • Becky V
    all i have had is - through Myaat - 'your exam results' is:

Level 4 assessments – computer based projects
    Don't forget, as some parts of these assessments are marked manually, it can take up to six weeks to release results from the date that you sat your assessment.

Hi Amy i phoned AAT this morning and actually got through!! They told me that are are being uploaded and will expect it in the next few days! I did say that there are some people that sat it a week after us and have already got their results! We just have to wait which i do think is so unfair how do they decide how to upload them, it should be date order! Last i convinced myself i failed as i hadnt heard anything and perhaps the ones that had passed got their results first but we will see.
  • AmyRichardson
    ok thanks beck, cant believe you actually got through!!

Hope we pass!!!

i know i did some bits wrong but i am sure of some bits i got right, so i will just have to wait and see! really dont want to retake!
Privacy Policy