Work Experience

Craig9
Craig9 Registered Posts: 69 Regular contributor ⭐
Does anyone know if there is a document on the website that shows what kind of work in relevant for obtaining full membership?

For example does credit control, sales ledger, purchase ledger and cashier roles count?

Or do you need experience in tasks with more responsibility, such as forecasting and financial accounting such as profit and loss accounts?

Thanks

Comments

• Woooof
    Woooof Registered Posts: 174 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Any task completed which involves something you have learnt from the qualification.

So yes, any of the mentioned above is enough.
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Woooof wrote: »
    Any task completed which involves something you have learnt from the qualification.

So yes, any of the mentioned above is enough.

Yep, I agree with this.
  • janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Monsoon wrote: »
    Yep, I agree with this.
    I have quite a way to go before becoming a member, but at the moment I only work in Purchase Ledger, and have no experience of credit control or anything to do with cash and tax, would I need to cover some of these before I qualify.

Thanks

Jan
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    janwal wrote: »
    I have quite a way to go before becoming a member, but at the moment I only work in Purchase Ledger, and have no experience of credit control or anything to do with cash and tax, would I need to cover some of these before I qualify.

Thanks

Jan
    No it should do just fine. There was some detail on the site relating to this in the area where you would submit your work experience.

Sorry, would look it up, but am just quickly checking the forums, might check later if you haven't found it yet, but try doing a search on the work experience requirements.
  • oli
    oli Registered Posts: 88 Regular contributor ⭐
    Thank goodness I read this thread I completely forgot about the work experience needed, posted it up this morning and also emailed the people who would need to confirm them, really hope they confirm my work experience, if not what would I need to do?
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    oli wrote: »
    really hope they confirm my work experience, if not what would I need to do?
    Ring them up and threaten them with the mafia if they don't do it.

That or ask them nicely :D
Privacy Policy